Mizoram TET Syllabus has been released by the official and also Syllabus plays a very important role in scoring higher marks in the Mizoram TET exam. Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) has organized the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (Mizoram TET) to provide to the candidates to work as a primary or upper primary teacher within the state of Mizoram. Those candidates want to become the teacher of the upper and primary class, they will apply within the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test by filling the application form through online mode.
In this examination, each year many of the candidates apply on the premise of their Eligibility Criteria. Candidates will get detailed information on the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test through this text during which includes Mizoram TET Syllabus.
Mizoram TET 2021 Syllabus:
The Mizoram TET Syllabus is going to be for both paper 1 and 2 on the official website and also the applicants must need to prefer the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the higher Preparation of Examination. The Syllabus includes various topics and subjects which should carry by all of the applied candidates. It’s necessary for the candidates to go with the Syllabus preparation.
ALSO READ: MIZORAM TET EXAM DATES 2021.
Mizoram TET 2021 Syllabus for Paper 1 & 2:
- Candidates can talk over withEd/ D.Ed textbooks for Child Development and Pedagogy.
- For Language I, the candidates can refer to Class 6 to 10 language Syllabus of Mizoram Board of School Education. The Syllabus will mostly have grammar topics related to Language I.
- For Language 2 – English, the candidates can refer to Wren and Martin high school English Grammar and Composition Book, and practice the exercises for topics like Tenses, Active and passive, One Word Substitutes, Antonyms, Synonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Parts of Speech and Idioms.
- Mathematics and Environmental Studies in Paper 1 are going to be based on basics, and also the Syllabus is going to be only up to the primary level.
- For Paper 2, Mathematics/ Social Studies/ Science Syllabus is going to be supported Class 6 to 10 Syllabus of Mizoram Board of School Education.
- Apart from the above, candidates appearing for Paper 2 must check with teaching methodology books of Maths/ Science/ Social Studies.