MMMUT Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The MMMUT 2023 Admission acquired for diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will be considered owing to the MMMUT Admission Test 2023 and after that, the entrance exam will be held then along with the exam’s merit list.
MMMUT 2023 Counselling will be conducted under the administration and influence of the University Admission Committee (UAC). Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur has been established in the year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching, and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962.
Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the MMMUT 2023 in which includes Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
MMMUT Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
MMMUT Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MMMUT 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||+91-551-2273958, +91-8765783730|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
MMMUT 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Important Dates to apply for MMMUT 2023:
|JEE Main Exam Date||Feb. Session- February 2023
March Session- March 2023
|MET Entrance Exam||August 2023|
|Declaration of Result||October 2023|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
Dates for M.Tech and Ph.D Exam
|Online Application Form Started||Released|
|Last Date of Application Form||30th June 2023|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online||August 2023|
|Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test, (MET-2023)||16th July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
MMMUT 2023 Application Form
The MMMUT Application Form can be obtained by way of online along with an offline process.
Applicants will be required to complete the OMR Application form in the appointed course of time through any of the three methods:
How to apply
- Applicants can apply online at the official website of the university.
- By Hand: Applicants can acquire the OMR Application form with Information Booklet from the University counter by giving the price of the application form in cash/ demand draft.
- By Post: Applicants can acquire the OMR application form with Information Booklet through post through referring a written request taking a comprehensive postal address with PIN-Code and demand draft of Rs. 1,500 for General /OBC and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/Female
- The Demand Draft must be taken on behalf of “MMMUT, Gorakhpur”. The applicants need to furnish the application form with details and submit them to the subsequent address before the due date.
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P.)
MMMUT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Eligibility Criteria for Various Courses are given below.
- For B.Tech: Applicants holding a Diploma with 60% marks in any branch of Engineering which must be known by an institute of U.P Board of Technical Education are entitled to apply. The B.Sc graduates may also opt through 60% marks scored in the graduation and they must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- For M.Tech: The M.Tech program is offered in various specializations, namely, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, etc. The aspirants with B.E/ B.Tech degree in the applicable branch are entitled to apply to the program and a legal score in GATE is needed.
- For MBA: The MBA program is existing to the applicants who have completed Graduation in any specialty with a UGC permitted University with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For MCA: Applicants must need to obtain a minimum of 55% marks in the Bachelor’s degree from a familiar University and study Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- For Ph.D.: The MMMUT provides Doctoral programs in Engineering. The aspirants should possess a master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in the related branch with the 1st division are entitled to apply. The fellowship or pay will be given following the instructions of the University.
MMMUT 2023 Exam Pattern
After completing the Application forms successfully, there will be an MMMUT Entrance Test. Admission Test will have a designation of objective type.
The applicants will need to choose appropriate papers for participating in the entrance examination.
Scoring and Negative Marking
- Each objective type question is based on four marks for the correct answer.
- Each objective type question will have one correct answer.
- The answer would be deemed as precise only if the apt choice is specified in the answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark meant for a respective wrong answer.
- Data of incorrect answers specified by an entrant will be reserved distinctly.
- All objective-type questions are needed to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets against the respective question number.
- Answers are to be marked utilizing a ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only.
- For the intention of evaluation, the details filled in by the contender in the OMR answer sheet will be acknowledged as final.
How to Prepare for MMMUT 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding thetips and guidelines for the preparation:
- If your essentials of any subject are not obvious then, it is palpable that you can’t score decent marks in that subject.
- Generate regular practice as a hobby.
- Don’t take the strain; seek to circumvent it since it might affect your health along with your presentation for the examination.
MMMUT 2023 Admit Card
MMMUT Admission 2023 Admit Card will be released by the month of July 2023. The admit card will be released through online mode only on the official website of the University.
The admit card consist of the details of the exam which are corresponding to the date, time, and venue of the examination.
The hall ticket becomes visible by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall tickets will not be sent to the contenders utilizing a post.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website for the link or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- After going there, furnish obligatory details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password
- Seek the button to submit the details
- Then download the admit card with attention
MMMUT 2023 Result
The MMMUT Result will be declared soon in an online manner on the website. The examination is held at the scheduled time.
All candidate’s results are existing on the official page through online methods.
Applicants can check their results by typing their Roll Number or date of birth and application no. They will be expected to acquire a printout of it for later use.
How to Download the Result
- Go to the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll No
- Download the result and take the copy to the counseling
MMMUT 2023 Admission/Counselling
MMMUT Admission 2023 Counseling will be started by the month of September 2023. MMMUT Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2023 is conducted for admission to 1st Yr. B.Tech, 2nd Yr. B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & Ph.D. Courses in 2023. Admissions to all the available seats in different programs being offered by MMMUT shall be made as per the merit rank of MET-2023 except B.Tech.-I.
In the case of the B.Tech.IN-I program, 90% seats of the total intake shall be filled based on merit rank obtained by the candidates in MET-2023.
The admission to 20% seats (10% of total intake and 10% supernumerary seats of total intake) of total intake in B.Tech.-I year course shall be made from the following JEE (Mains) -2023 qualified candidates:
(i) Admission against 10% seats of total intake in B.Tech.-I: Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination from UP or the candidates whose parents are domicile of UP.
(ii) Admission against 10% supernumerary seats of total intake in B.Tech.-I: Candidates who have appeared in JEE (Mains) Examination from any Indian state other than Uttar Pradesh.