MNLU Nagpur 2023 Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT 2023. Maharashtra National Law University is better recognized as MNLU is a State University positioned in Nagpur, Maharashtra, and was launched in the year 2015.
Maharashtra National Law University offers various courses are B.A. L.L.B (Hons.), L.L.M, and Ph.D. The institute is affiliated by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and The University Grants Commission of India (UGC).
Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the MNLU, Nagpur 2023 in which includes Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and How to apply.
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Notification – Admission Soon
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Admission has been done on the basis of CLAT 2023. Click Here to Check CLAT Details.
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Overview:
|University Name||MNLU Nagpur|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra National Law University|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate Program|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline No||07103 297 477|
|Address||Maharashtra National Law University, (Moraj DnD Building), Near Oil Depot, MIHAN Fly Over, Wardha Rd, Khapri, Maharashtra 441108.|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Courses Offered by MNLU Nagpur
MNLU courses proposed through Institute are B.A. L.L.B (Hons.), L.L.M and Ph.D.
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Important Dates to apply for MNLU, Nagpur 2023:
|Online application form availability||8th August 2023|
|Release of First Sample Question Set||September 2023|
|First Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||September 2023|
|Release of Second Sample Question Set||14th October 2023|
|Second Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||22nd October 2023|
|Release of Third Sample Question Set||October 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||13th November 2023|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date,||18th December 2023|
|Objection against CLAT 2023 Answer key||–|
|Admission closing date||–|
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Application Form
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Application Form will be Released by August 2023. The applicants need to go to the college website/premises to download/get the application form.
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- UG Degree Mark Sheet (for L.L.M.).
- PG Degree Mark Sheet (for Ph.D.)
- Gap Certificate (in any).
- Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ ST).
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate.
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- 4 passport-sized photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Declaration of Candidate and Parents (see website for details).
- Hostel Accommodation Application Form (if required).
- Local Guardian form (see website for details).
- Anti-ragging affidavits
The application form would be given with the requisite fees through Demand Draft/ cash to the following address:
Nagpur Judicial Officers Training Institute,
C. P. Club Road,
- After getting the brochures, the college will notify the candidates to take part in the mandatory entrance test, counseling and accomplish the admission procedures. Those who have not filled the form in a specified manner the admission of the applicant becomes terminated and the seats are distributed to another entitled applicant.
- Contenders must bring the Original documents accompanied by the admission fees and proven copies of the pamphlets to get verified
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For B.A. L.L.B.
|Courses||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.A. L.L.B.||Law||10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate.||CLAT 2023 score.|
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Exam Pattern
The question paper will have the topics covering the syllabus set by the University. Candidates will need to answer the question carefully as one question comes with four options. They need to finish the paper in the given time.
How to Prepare for MNLU Nagpur 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Applicants are inclined to panic during exam preparation and inadvertently get the worst of sleep. So, sleep well but come around early.
- One must make an endeavor to solve questions from the previous years or mock tests. It aids in attaining an idea of the exam design and important questions, and work out the amount of time requires to be spent on a specific topic.
- You need to be very cautious in executing the agenda and timetable must be efficient.
- Divide your study hours proportionately and study the subjects.
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be released to download through online mode at the official website. It should be taken into consideration providing the Application Number and Password.
The admit card is an allowing document which is taken to the venue of examination. The admit card will not be existing online.
How to download the Admit Card
- Get on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then put in necessary details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password.
- Now look for the button to submit the details.
- After a while download, the admit card with attention.
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Result
Results will be released through the official website and applicants need to provide the details regarding result downloading.
No one can succeed in getting the result if they have not appeared in the examination. The result is not available in any other medium.
How to download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No.
- Download the result and take the copy in the counseling.
MNLU Nagpur 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Admissions to B.A. L.L.B. and L.L.M. programs are done on basis of CLAT Entrance test 2023 conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National Law University.
The selection of candidates for a Ph.D. research program is done on basis scores obtained in the All India Entrance Test (AIET) held by MNLU. Admission to MNLU is offline.
Applicants need to download the admission form, complete, and submit the same along with the requisite fees and required documents.