MP GNTST & PNST 2023: Admit Card (Out Soon), Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Admit Card will be Released Soon. MP GNTST PNST (Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Exam & Pre-Nursing Selection Test) is Directed by the ‘Madhya Pradesh Board of Professional Education’ (MPBPE) which is additionally known as the VYAPAM.
The exam is directed to serve admission to the Applicants into different nursing institutes situated within the state of MP (Madhya Pradesh) which serve courses in nursing care.
Those, who have finished higher secondary education from a school affiliated to the applicable/recognized board of secondary school education, can able to apply for admission and appear within the entrance examination .
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Notification – Admit Card Soon
| MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Admit Card will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
MP GNTST & PNST Highlights:
|Exam Name||MP GNTST & PNST 2023|
|Full-Form||General Nursing Training Selection Test & Pre-Nursing Selection Test|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Date||8th June 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Exam Dates:
List of the important dates related to MP GNTST & PNST examination.
|Important Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Online Application Form||15th February 2023|
|Submission Date of the Application Form||1st March 2023|
|Correction of the Application Form||15th February 2023|
|Due Date of Form Correction||6th March 2023|
|Admit Card||June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||8th June 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||June 2023|
|Final Answer key||June 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||June 2023|
|Online Counseling||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Application Form:
- The dates for submitting the MP GNTST & PNST 2023 form and also the last date of the submission are going to be announced on the official website.
- Applicants must fill the application forms before the due dates. For people who submitted after the due date the application are going to be canceled those applicants
- After filling the online MP GNTST & PNST 2023 application form with required details applicants even have to upload their scanned image of the recent photograph with the signature and also the left thumb impression.
- Applicant must keep the printout of the filled application for future use.
Important information to keep handy while filling the application.
Hall ticket # & Year of passing, place of study, the percentage for qualifying examination.
Study details for 4-10th class, Inter or Diploma, M.C.A / M.Sc. / Other and B.Tech / B.Pharm.
Personal details and Addresses for correspondence.
Caste just in case of SC / ST / BC applicant.
PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports…….etc.
Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Application Fee:
The application fee is as per below.
Gen/ OBC Category applicants will need to pay Rs.500/-
Reserved Category Applicants will need to pay Rs.250/-
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Exam Admit Card:
- Admit card is additionally referred to as Hall ticket and can be released on the official portal.
- Applicants are going to be able to download the Admit card through online mode only.
- Admit cards/hall tickets may be a mandatory document which has all the main points like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc
- Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if applicants didn’t bring them, applicants won’t be allowed to attain exams within the examination hall.
- Applicants who have successfully submitted their applications can only download the admit cards.
- It’s the applicant’s responsibility to keep their hall ticket safe until the completion of exams.
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility category for the MP GNTST & PNST is as per below.
Qualification: The applicant should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or equivalent with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum of 40% score (35% score for Reserved Applicants).
Age Limit: The applicant should be a minimum of 17 Years but not more than 27 Years (32 Years for SC / ST).
For PNST :
Qualification: The applicant should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or equivalent with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English with a minimum score of 45% (40% of the score for Reserved Applicants).
Age Limit: The applicant should be a minimum of 17 Years but less than 30 Years (35 Years for SC / ST).
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Exam Pattern:
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Exam Dates are going to be announced, the exam are going to be held in February 2023.
The questions paper is set by Multiple Type Questions.
The questions paper is about with 150 questions and 1 mark are going to be given for every answer means the entire marks comes to 150 marks.
There will be no negative marking done for any wrong answers.
The question are going to be asked from the topics like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English.
For better understanding below is given the table.
|Name of Subject||Questions and Marks|
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 How to Prepare for Exam:
Before starting preparation, you ought to analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
Prepare a good time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
Refer the simplest preparation books and other study materials available within the market or on the web .
Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to understand more about the exam pattern
Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take a healthy & nutritious diet.
Manage some time for a few exercise and yoga it’ll keep you fit and healthy.
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Exam Syllabus:
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Surface energy and Surface tension.
- Unit and Dimensions.
- Newton’s laws of motion.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Harmonic Motion
- General and Physical Chemistry.
- The structure of the atom.
- Chemical bond.
- Principle and metallurgical operations.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Transition Metals.
- Thermochemistry and also Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemical kinetic.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature.
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
- The role of plants in human welfare.
- Cell, cell theory.
- Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration.
- Difference b/w eukaryotes and prokaryotes.
- Developmental Biology & Genetics
- Common errors.
- Word formation.
- Grammar and usage.
- Transformation of sentences.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Prefixes, Suffixes.
MP GNTST & PNST 2023 Exam Result:
Results are going to be available on the official website (vyapam.nic.in) a couple of days after the examination is completed.
Applicants got to log in with their registration information to download the results.
It is also advised to keep extra printed copies of the results as they’re going to be required within the future.