MP PPT Eligibility Criteria has been provided below. MP PPT is commonly known as Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test and this test was conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Those candidates are aiming to complete their aspiring programs from the varied polytechnic colleges, government polytechnic colleges, they will apply within the examination of MP PPT on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
On the basis of marks scored in the MP PPT examination, candidates are going to be able to get admission to their aspiring programs. Here, from this content, students can get the detailed data of MP PPT in which includes MP PPT 2023 eligibility criteria.
MP PPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates without eligibility criteria won’t be able to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Nationality||The candidate must be an Indian citizen.|
|Domicile Certificate||Candidates ought to have a valid domicile certificate of MP issued by the concerned authority. A domicile certificate is an important requirement to apply for MP PPT.|
|Academic Qualification||10th class examination passed from a recognized education board.
• Candidates ought to have studied Physics, mathematics, and Chemistry at the tenth standard.
• They should acquire a minimum of 35% marks aggregate within the qualifying exam.
• The candidates who passed the qualifying test with grace marks are eligible they have to satisfy the aggregate marks in percentage excluding grace marks. It suggests that grace marks won’t be taken into consideration for the calculation of aggregate marks.
|Age Limit||As on first Jan 2023, the age of the applicant just in case of Mining and My surveying course shouldn’t be less than sixteen years.|
|Gender||Both female and male candidates can apply. However, feminine candidates cannot apply just in the case of the Mining and Mine surveying course.|
|Aadhar Card||Candidates should have Aadhar Card to fill the application form.|
ALSO READ: MP PPT EXAM DATES 2023.
Important Points of MP PPT Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants won’t be able to apply within the examination of MP PPT if they’ll not have the eligibility criteria.
If any ineligibility can found within the candidates, then their candidature is going to be canceled through authority.
To be eligible for the examination, candidates should have qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination.
Candidates are going to be call out for the counseling procedure if they need obtained qualified marks within the examination.
Students ought to need to carry all of the required documents like domicile, educational qualification certificate, and category certificate, etc. At the time of the counseling procedure for verification.