Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University 2021 application form has been Released on 15th July 2021 for Various Courses.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) was proven in 2015. The university proposes B.Tech, B.Arch, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com and B.Pharm programs at UG level and M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm, M.Sc, and MBA programs at PG levels.
Moreover, it too proposes Ph.D. degree courses in a number of disciplines of Engineering and Technology, Sciences and Pharmacy accompanied by Lateral Entry programs. you’ll check here all the main points about MRSPTU Admission 2021 i.e application form, Fees, Exam Dates, eligibility criteria, and the way to apply.
MRSPTU Admission 2021 Notification – Application Released
|MRSPTU 2021 Application Form has been Released on 15th July 2021 for Various Courses.Click Here to Apply.|
MRSPTU 2021 Highlights:
|University Name||MRSPTU 2021|
|Full-Form||Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University|
|Helpline||0164 228 3025|
|Address||Dabwali Rd, Lal Singh Nagar, Bathinda, Punjab 151001|
|Email ID||[email protected]
|Vice-Chancellor||Mohan Paul Singh Ishar|
MRSPTU 2021 Important Dates:
Candidates must check the Important Dates to apply for MRSPTU 2021 Admission:
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||15th July 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date of submission the hard copy of Application Form||To be Announced|
MRSPTU 2021 Application Form:
With the purpose of parking within the counseling procedure, the applicants would require to enroll themselves by way of online. Succeeding are the steps to apply online:
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University 2021 application form has been Released on 15th July 2021 for Various Courses.
- Get on the link available on the official website of MRSPTU.
- Connect to the Course Name during which you would like to secure admission.
- Type subsequent details for example Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email-ID,
- Password, Mobile Number, State, City and Roll Number (Matriculation).
- Pay fees of INR 2,000 (Non-Refundable) as a results of online or offline methods. The offline method is accessible for 2 selected Banks, namely HDFC and central bank of India.
- After successful submission, the applicant will take an authorization e-mail vis-à-vis registering an applicant’s login-ID in conjunction with the password.
MRSPTU 2021 Exam Pattern:
The candidates who wish to seek admission in a particular course are going to be needed to be updated with the Exam Pattern to achieve an idea of the questions to be originated within the examination.
Through Exam Pattern, aspirants are going to be familiar with type of questions and also the pattern at the examination center since it’s questions, designations of questions, total marks, marking outline, distribution of marks as per questions.
How to Prepare for MRSPTU 2021:
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Compose a plan for your preparation, a timetable following the regular timetable.
- Comprehend the syllabus and also add in all topics within the studies.
- Select the finest study material and also take in previous year question papers and sample papers useful for exam preparations.
- It is required to check to your health to prepare well for the examination.
- Aspirants got to do yoga to increase concentration.
MRSPTU 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card is made available in a web method only on the official website of the University. The admit card will have all the required details with regard to students and examination.
Aspirants become entitled only after the filing and making the payment of application before the Last date. For the receiving of admit card, enter Application Number and Date of Birth
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Initially visit the official website
- Arriving on the home page, provide the essential details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password
- Now seek button to submit the details
- In a little while download, the admit card with care.
- Take the print out of admitting card
MRSPTU 2021 Result:
Subsequently successful completion of the counseling process, the result are going to be publicized by means of the university. Applicants are going to be informed officially about downloading the result.
Applicants must switch on their account & get whole details of the allocation of seats. Applicants, those who are given a seat will got to get the print of the allotment letter.
Steps to download the Result:
- Go to the official site of the university.
Provide information like Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
Download the result and take the copy within the counseling
MRSPTU 2021 Admission/Counselling:
Candidates taking up UG courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, and Lateral Entry courses are the first choice on account of the performance of the applicants within the related qualifying exam calculated for every course:
List of the documents required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- IKGPTU, MRSPTU or PTU allotment letter
- Entrance Admit card and scorecard
- Counseling fee deposit Slip
- Income, Category and Residence Certificate (if Applicable)
- HSC and SSC Mark sheet and other qualifying exam mark sheets (whichever applicable).
- Migration Certificate.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (with photo).
MRSPTU provides reservation for numerous categories arranged as below:
|PWD (40% or more disability)||3% (Deaf & Dumb: 1%, Blind: 1% and other Handicapped: 1%)|
|The only Girl child of parents||1%|
|Children /Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||1%|
|Children/ widows of defense personnel killed or disabled to the extent of 50% or more in action, wards of gallantry awardees, children of serving defense personnel/ex-servicemen||2%|