Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2023: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released. In Mumbai, there are many of the private and government medical and dental colleges available for the candidates and those applicants are seeking to urge admission within the various MBBS and BDS programs, they will fill the application form through online mode.

All medical courses which are offered within the Mumbai have got the approval of MCI (Medical Council of India) and DCI (Dental Council of India). The state colleges offer their 85% state quota seats through centralized counseling and also the counseling are going to be organized by the MCC and DGHS for the remaining 15% all India seats.

Candidates will get the detailed information of Mumbai MBBS and BDS admission during which includes Mumbai MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form and eligibility criteria, etc.

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released both by Online & Offline mode for Various Courses. Click Here To Apply.

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission Important Dates 2023:

There are the important dates of Mumbai MBBS/BDS admission has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.

Events Dates (Tentative)
Online application form release date To Be Announced
Last date for submission of application form To Be Announced
Provisional Merit List To Be Announced
Document Verification To Be Announced
Revised Provisional Merit List To Be Announced
Online Choice Filling (Counselling) To Be Announced
Last date to report at allotted college To Be Announced
Second Seat Allotment List To Be Announced
The Mumbai MBBS/BDS admission form are going to be available from the first week of June and those applicants are seeking to urge admission within the private and government medical and dental colleges of Mumbai to complete their MBBS and BDS programs. The applicants should need to fill the proper and complete details within the application form.

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria have provided below.

  • Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
  • Overseas Citizen of India also will be eligible to apply here.
  • The lower age limit of candidates should be 17 years as on 31st December within the year of admission.
  • The upper age limit of candidates should be 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
  • Candidates should be qualified within the 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with PCB and English subjects.
  • Appearing candidates are eligible to apply.
  • In the qualifying examination, the candidate should score a minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).

amazon books

Mumbai MBBS/BDS 2023 Counseling:

The applicants are going to be able to attend the Counseling Procedure as per the marks obtained within the NEET examination and also the applicants need to fill their choices of college and course on the official website of counseling.

For 85% of state quota seats, the state medical authority will conduct centralized counseling for participating colleges. The applicants should need to pay the fee of admission if they’re allotted on the seats and that they must need to submit the required documents like

  • Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • Category Certificate
  • Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • Domicile Certificate
  • NEET 2023 Admit Card
  • NEET 2023 Rank Card
  • Passport-size Photographs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *