Nagaland TET Application Form: NL TET stands for Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test. state government of Nagaland has free the notification for Nagaland TET application form 2021 on its official website. The SCERT Department is inviting various application forms from the interested and eligible candidates for the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test 2021.
Candidates who want to form their career bright in Teaching Field in Nagaland State those candidates may apply on-line for SCERT Nagaland TET 2021 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the last date that isn’t yet free by the department. For other data, related to the application form like academic qualification, age criteria, choice criteria, application form fee, etc are given below within the article.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR NAGALAND TET REGISTRATION 2021.
Nagaland TET 2021 Application Form:
The SCERT has issued the Nagaland TET Notification 2021 for those candidates who have an interest to take the written examination at the various examination centers. Interested and eligible aspirants ought to read this given article terribly rigorously and grab all the main points from here. Candidates may apply on-line mode at the official website of the department that’s www.nbsenagaland.com.
Nagaland TET Application Form 2021 Dates:
|Notification releasing date||June 2021|
|Availability of online application form||July 2021|
|Last date of application fee||Aug 2021|
How to Apply for Nagaland TET 2021:
- First of all, aspirants should need to browse the official portal of the state government of Nagaland that’s nbsenagaland.com.
- Then, visit the official notification zone and find out the Nagaland TET Notification 2021
- Then, open the appropriate link within the following online page.
- After that, aspirants can browse all the instructions from the official notification terribly rigorously before filling the online form.
- Now, click on an application on-line tab.
- Now, you’ll fill the online application form with all the correct data within the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the applying.
- Remit the prescribed application form fee.
- Then, submit the Nagaland TET application form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you need to take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
ALSO READ: Nagaland TET ADMIT CARD 2021.
Nagaland TET Application Fee 2021:
The general candidates can need to pay Rs.500 for Paper I and just in case they’re applying for every the paper, then they’re going to need to pay Rs.800. For SC/ ST candidates, the payment is Rs.250 for Paper I, and for every paper, the payment is Rs.400.
For Any Assistance go through Nagaland TET Contact Helpline Number