NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification – Check Category Wise Eligibility Here
The NCHMCT JEE is the national level examination and this examination has managed by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Candidates can get admission within the numerous courses of the hotel management field on the basis of their marks scored within the examination of NCHMCT JEE 2023.
There are various institutions are affiliated with the NCHMCT to provide admission to the candidates in various hotel management programs. Through this article, candidates are going to be able to understand the elaborated information of NCHMCT JEE within which includes NCHMCT JEE 2023 eligibility criteria.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are wishing to get admission within the numerous affiliated schools of hotel management programs; they will apply within the examination of NCHMCT JEE 2023 examination on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Before applying during this examination, the candidates should check their eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects, from a recognized Educational Board. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying .
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2021 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 09.2021.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates / documents, including category certificate and PwD certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, due to the inability to produce geniune certificate in original in support of passing 10+2 or equivalent examination and fulfillment of age criteria and category certificate or PwD certificate(wherever applicable), his/her admission will stand
List of examinations equivalent to 10+2:
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A)
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) / Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
- S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned State/UT.
For candidates from General, General (EWS) and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2021. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible.
In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates and Physically challenged candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2021. That is SC/ST and Physically challenged candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.
Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counseling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for Counselling/admission.
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
- In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC)candidates
- 5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST)candidates
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*
- 10%of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant (subject to notification from Ministry of Education for Academic Session 2021-22).
- Each category mentioned above will have 5% reservations for the candidates with 40% or more disability as defined in Section 2 (r) and 2(zc) of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act,
- In the case of the Institutes run/aided/recognized by State Governments, the reservation policy of the respective State Governments shall be
ALSO READ: NCHMCT JEE EXAM DATES 2023.
Seat Reservation 2023:
|Scheduled tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC- NCL)||27%|
|Physically Disabled (PD)||5%|