The NCHMCT JEE is the popular entrance exam at the national level, which is organized by the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). The NCHMCT JEE Examination is conducted to provide admission to the candidates in hotel management courses offered by various NCHMCT JEE 2024 affiliated institutions.
There are many of the candidates may seem within the Examination of NCHMCT JEE 2024 to complete their aspiring programs and through this article, candidates are going to be able to understand the elaborated information of NCHMCT JEE within which includes the NCHMCT JEE 2024 exam Pattern.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Pattern:
The NCHMCT JEE exam Pattern is going to be helpful for the candidates and it contains the type of queries, weightage, marking scheme, etc. The authority can give exam Patterns for the candidates to understand the structure of the question paper.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For the better preparation of the Examination, candidates ought to have to prefer the exam Pattern. There’s the exam Pattern has mentioned below.
Exam Mode: NCHMCT JEE is going to be conducted in offline mode (Pen & Paper based).
Exam Medium: The exam is going to be in each English & Hindi.
Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
Total Marks: The question paper can contain a complete of two hundred marks.
Exam Duration: The exam is going to be for three hours.
Number of Sections: There’ll be a total of five sections (English Language, Numerical Ability & Analytical aptitude, general knowledge & Current affairs, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, and the ability for Service Sector) within the paper.
Marking Scheme: One mark is going to be given for correct answer 0.25 are going to be subtracted for every wrong answer.
Mode of Examination:
Exam will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Pattern of Examination:
The Paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the following areas:
|Sections||Marks||No of Queries|
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||30||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30||30|
|General Language and Current Affairs||30||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50||50|
Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Medium of Question Paper:
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this
Duration of Examination:
Three hours (180 minutes).
ALSO READ: NCHMCT JEE SYLLABUS 2024.