NCVT CTI 2022 Admit Card has been Released on 11th July 2022. DGT helds the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET AICET) for admission to Craft Instructor Training through centralized Counseling. At present craft, educationists are trained in 34 trades and the training is held in 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI NSTI), 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IoT IoT), and 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers.
These courses are organized under the aegis of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT NCVT). The Applicants, who are doing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS CTS) and going to feature in the last semester of All India Trade Test (AITT AITT) throughout July 2022, might also fill up the CTI Online Application Form 2022.
The Eligible Applicant can apply for the NCVT CTI 2022 as per the Eligibility mentioned. In this article, we’re providing detailed information about Application Form, fees, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Center, Admission Procedure etc.
NCVT CTI 2022 Notification – Admit Card Released
|NCVT CTI 2022 Admit Card has been Released on 11th July 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card.|
NCVT CTI 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NCVT CTI 2022|
|Full-Form||National Council of Vocational Training Craft Instructor Training|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Organizing Body||Government Of India Ministry Of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Directorate General Of Training|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
NCVT CTI Admission Important Dates 2022:
Below we have provided the dates for CTI for admission which will appear here soon.
|Application Form Starts||6th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25th June 2022|
|Mock Examination||11th to 17th July 2022|
|Download Hall Ticket from Official website||11th to 17th July 2022|
|CTI Computer Based Test at Exam Center||17th July 2022|
|Result Publishing date||26th July 2022|
|Counselling 1st Phase||28th July to 8th August 2022|
|Counselling 2nd Phase||10th to 14th August 2022|
|Counselling 3rd Phase||September 2022|
|Mop up Round Counselling||2nd week of January 2022|
NCVT CTI Admission 2022 Application Form:
Application is invited Online only from the qualified applicants who wish to follow the wishful carrier as a “ Vocational Instructor ” in ITI/ ITC across the country.
- NCTV CTI Admission 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form till August 2022.
- Absorbed aspirants can submit online applications through the authorized website of CITS Admission or the direct “ Apply Online ” link.
- The application can be submitted in April.
- Admission in Private IToTs will also be e Counseling through this AICET.
NCVT CTI 2022 Application Fees:
Here we’re mentioning the Application Fee of NCVT CTI. The Application Fee of NCVT CTI is available here for all the aspirants for the sessions. The aspirants must check the application fee and then proceed to pay.
- The Application Fee of CTET can be paid through the online mode and Offline mode.
- The aspirants can pay the NCTV CTI 2022 Application fee through the Net baking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Paytmetc.
- Students are advised for using the online method of paying the NCVT CTI cost through the online mode.
- Once the fee is paid won’t be refunded.
Here in the table below, we are mentioning the list of the category-wise fee distribution according to the Paper.
|General & Other Applicants||Rs.500/|
NCVT CTI Admission Courses 2022:
Admission for Craft Instructor Training Course through All India Common Entrance Test, 2019
NCVT CTI Eligibility Criteria 2022:
NCVT CTI 2022 Educational Qualification:
- NTC/ NAC (NCVT NCVT Certificate in pertinent trade) from a documented institute.
- NTC/ NAC (NCVT NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma/ Degree from recognized Board of Technical Education/ University or equivalent.
- The applicants undergoing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS CTS) who are going to appear in the final exam of the All India Trade Test (AITT AITT) during July ’ 2022, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in
- CITS courses will be subjected to the successful completion of their training under CTS.
- However, they won’t be allowed to continue the CITS courses and the fee deposited will also not be returned, If they fail in CTS final examination.
NCVT CTI 2022 Age Limit:
No upper age limit.
NCVT CTI 2022 Exam Centers:
NCVT CTI Admission Procedure 2022:
Admission into Craft Instructor Training courses will be made through the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET AICET) which will be avowed soon.
This Entrance Test will be held at 25 centers across the country. The Applicant can choose for any center for featuring in the entrance test following their choice or nearest place as per the suitability of the Applicants.