NDIM MBA Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released. NDIM stands for the New Delhi Institute of Management. This institute was started under the guidance of the Society for Employment & Career Counselling in the year 1992 in Delhi.
The university is also associated with the GGSIPU, (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) and is certified by the UGC – India. This institute offers so many UG & PG courses and we have tried to list some below for reference. There is no specific entrance exam conducted by the institute, but the selection is done on the basis of the CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT along with the GD (Group discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) rounds.
NDIM MBA 2024 Notification – Application Form Released
NDIM MBA 2024 Highlights
|Full-Form||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Courses Offered||Management, Finance, and Marketing|
|Organizing Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online & offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
NDIM MBA 2024 Exam Dates
The information related to the important events and the Important dates for the same are listed below for the applicant’s reference:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|CAT||August 2024||September 2024||November 2024|
|MAT||29th May 2024||28th Feb 2024||13th Mar 2024 (CBT)
6th Mar 2024(PBT)
|CMAT||December 2023||January 2024||February 2024|
|ATMA||8th December 2023||8th February 2024||13th February 2024|
|XAT||5th August 2023||10th January 2024||18th January 2024|
|UGC NET||March 2024||April 2024||June 2024|
NDIM MBA 2024 GD-PI Details
|City||GD/PI Venue City||Date|
|DELHI||NDIM Campus 50(B&C),
Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
Behind Batra Hospital,
Opposite Rotary Blood Bank,
Two nearest Metro Stations are located at Saket & Savitri Cinema GK-2
|BHUBANESWAR||Hotel Presidency||April 2024|
|JAMSHEDPUR||Hotel Boulevard||March 2024|
|RANCHI||Hotel Capitol Hill||March 2024|
|PATNA||Hotel Maurya||February 2024|
|CHANDIGARH||Hotel Aroma, Sector 22||February 2024|
NDIM MBA 2024 Application Form
The information regarding the Application Process is given below for the applicant’s reference:
The application form/request can be submitted both online & offline as well, so we have listed some of the steps below which can help the applicants to understand the process.
Simple steps related to the application process:
Open the website which is www.ndimdelhi.org. and the applicant will be directed to the homepage. On the top right-hand side that applicants will see two options Apply online and download the form
(Here the applicant can select their choice if they want to do the process online or offline)
- The applicants must fill out the Application form with all the below-listed information:
- Name of the applicant,
- Complete postal address,
- State from the drop-down,
- Pin code,
- Telephone if any,
- DOB using the drop-down,
- category from drop-down,
- Gender from drop-down
- Entrance exam details CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT, Score, Percentage.
- Graduation details: completion year (actual/expected) & percentage
- Once all the above information is filled the applicants have to check the box “I AGREE” and then click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- The applicants then have to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- online through net banking or else they can also use their debit/ credit card for the same.
- The applicants always have to save the payment confirmation page and then click on submit the application form.
- In case the applicants want to submit the form offline they should make the payment in the form of DD (drawn in favor of “New Delhi Institute of Management” payable at Delhi.
- The applicants should send the DD along with the filled application and the necessary documents to the university through speed post only.
Courses Offered (Full Time)
- PGDM in Marketing – 2 years.
- PGDM in Finance – 2 years.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – 2 years.
- Master of Business Administration – 2 years.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – 3 years.
NDIM MBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The information related to the eligibility criteria is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
PGDM, PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (Finance):
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The Applicants should have cleared the MAT which is organized by the AIMA
- The Applicants should have cleared the CAT which is organized by the IIMs
- The Applicants should have cleared any of these CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT
- The Applicants should have cleared the State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
- The NRIs/ Foreign Citizens will be able to get admission based on their merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per the AICTE rules.
- The applicants from the general category must have achieved a minimum of 50% of the score in their graduation exam.
- The applicants from ST, SC & OBC category must have achieved a minimum 45% of the score in their graduation exam.
The final selection will be based on the performance of the following:
|For CAT Students||Weight|
|The score in Graduation (qualifying examination)||40%|
|Aptitude Test (CAT)||40%|
NDIM MBA 2024 Exam Pattern
The NDIM does not have any specific paper pattern for the admissions as the applicants are selected on the basis of the CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT. We would suggest the applicants refer to the website for more details.
NDIM MBA 2024 Syllabus
NDIM does not conduct any entrance exams. It accepts CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT exam score so please refer accordingly.
NDIM MBA Merit List 2024
The NDIM Merit List will publish on the official webpage of New Delhi Institute of Management and those applicants will have qualified marks in CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT, etc. they will be shortlisted in the merit list prepared through authority.
NDIM Reservation Criteria
The seats of the candidates will be reserved in this institute as per the provision provided below.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defense/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defense/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions.
- Unfilled seats under vii, viii and ix are offered to the general candidates.
NDIM MBA Admission Procedure 2024:
Applicants will get admission in this institute by following the admission procedure mentioned below.
- The appearing candidates must have to be eligible to apply in this examination if candidates will have qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- Applicants should also have qualified marks in management aptitude tests such as CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT etc.
- After verifying the marks of the candidates, the group discussion and personal interview will be conducted through authority.
- In the group discussion and personal interview, the applicants must have to be present along with the required documents for verification.
- After selection, applicants have to report at the institute and make the payment of admission fees.