NEET MDS 2023 Counselling Registration has been started from 8th September 2023 for third round. The NEET MDS entrance exam is the national level medical entrance test conducted through the National Board of Examinations (NBE) to provide admission to the candidates within the Masters of dental surgery (MDS) course. Within the various governments, private, deemed, and central universities of India, admission will provide to the candidates.
Those candidates are going to be eligible and need to get admission to the MDS course, they will apply for this examination by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website. Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information on NEET MDS Exam Dates, form , Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
NEET MDS 2023 Notification – Counselling Started (Round 3)
| NEET MDS 2023 Third Round Counselling Registration has been started from 8th September 2023. Click here to register.
NEET MDS 2023 Second Round Provisional Result has been released on 28th August 2023. Click here for result.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
NEET MDS 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2023|
|Full-Form||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
|Category of Examination||Medical|
|Exam Conducted body||National Board of Examinations, (NBE)|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper based|
|Exam Dates||1st March 2023|
NEET MDS Important Dates 2023:
The NEET MDS Important Dates has mentioned below for the candidates and those who are going to apply have to check them.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form starts||9th January 2023|
|Last date for submission||30th January 2023|
|Correction facility||2nd to 5th February 2023|
|Final edit window||10th to 13th February 2023|
|Admit card release||22nd February 2023|
|Exam date||1st March 2023|
|Result declaration||10th March 2023|
|Cut Off date||10th March 2023|
NEET MDS Application Form 2023:
The NEET MDS form has been available and those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge admission within the MDS course from the varied government and private medical institutes, they will fill the application Form online mode by visiting the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
By following the easy steps mentioned below, candidates can fill and submit the application form.
- First of all, applicants got to go on the official webpage of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Candidates should need to register themselves by submitting the required details within the required field.
- After registration, applicants will get login details to fill the application Form during which they should need to enter all the required details.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents within the form like passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- They should need to select their examination center from the list and make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- After submitting all the main points within the application form, applicants should need to take the print out of the application form for future use.
NEET MDS 2023 Application Fee:
The application fee of Rs. 4250/- for General/OBC categories, while Rs. 3250/-for SC/ST/PWD categories. Candidates pays the application fee through online mode using credit/debit cards or net banking.
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should need to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria details are
The minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years aged are eligible for the test.
Candidates should have recognized the degree of Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS) from a University or Institute in India.
Applicants must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC).
Candidate must have undergone or likely to complete the 12 months compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31st March 2023.
NEET MDS Exam Pattern:
NEET MDS 2023 Exam Date has been Announced now, the Exam are going to be held on 16th December 2023. All applied candidates must be prepared with the Exam Pattern to attain qualified marks within the examination.
NEET MDS entrance examination are going to be a computer-based test containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam are going to be conducted in three hours from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM only.
NEET MDS Admit Card 2023:
The NEET MDS Admit Card has been Released and also the applicants can download the admit card if they need successfully submitted their application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
To download the admit card, applicants need to enter their candidate ID and password within the required field, and applicants without admit card won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
NEET MDS Result 2023:
The result of NEET MDS has been Declared and those applicants have given the NEET MDS examination, they will check their Results through online mode by visiting the official website.
Applicants can check and download the result by submitting the login details.
Candidates also can take the print out of the Result for future use. The merit list are going to be prepared based on marks obtained within the NEET MDS examination.
NEET MDS Counseling 2023:
The NEET MDS Counseling are going to be started for Maharashtra State and people applicants are shortlisted within the merit list as per their marks, they’re going to be called out for the counseling session. within the counseling session, candidates need to register themselves by using NEET MDS registration number, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
At the Counseling session, applicants need to fill in their choices of colleges and courses and after confirmation, they should need to lock it.
The seat are going to be allotted to the candidates as per the choices and also the candidates will get allotment letters.
On the provided schedule through authority, applicants should need to be present with the specified documents for verification. Applicants need to pay the entrance fee after completing document verification and also the documents are going to be