NEET PG Contact Number: NEET PG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation) is the single examination for admissions to numerous MD (Doctor of Medicine)/ MS (Master in Surgery) and PG diploma courses across the country.
The examination is conducted annually by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NEET PG exam is conducted online and so, NBE won’t release an official answer key for the examination
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with NEET PG on the official web site.
NEET PG Official Website: @ www.nbe.edu.in
Students can visit the NEET PG official website for all the details regarding NEET PG exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by NEET PG Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of NEET PG Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the NEET PG Help Desk.
- NEET PG Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the NEET PG helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About NEET PG Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about NEET PG than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about NEET PG. CLICK HERE
NEET PG Help Desk Details:
NEET PG Office Address:
NEET PG Helpline Phone Number:
NEET PG Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 18002674003 (Toll-Free)
NEET PG Fax No:
NEET PG Official Website: www.nbe.edu.in
NEET PG Helpline Email Id: email@example.com
CONTACT NBE (for exam-related queries)
Helpline Number 18002674003 (Toll-Free)
Contact details of MCC, ADG (ME), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
Official Website www.mcc.nic.in /www.mohfw.nic.in
Helpline No. (only for counseling purpose) 0120-4073500/ 18001027637
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.