NEET SS 2022 Result has been declared on 15th September 2022. The NEET Super Specialty (SS) is the National Level entrance exam , which is held through the National Board of Examination (NBE) to offer admission to the applicants in DNB super-specialty & FNB Fellowship courses. This examination is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance exam .
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, has notified to National Board of Examination to conduct the NEET SS entrance exam. The eligible and willing applicants can get admission based on their eligibility criteria.
Below in this article, applicants will know all the information regarding NEET SS Exam Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Procedure of Admission.
NEET SS 2022 Notification – Result Declared
NEET SS 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NEET SS 2022|
|Exam Full Form||NEET Super Specialty|
|Organizing Body||National Board of Examination|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||SS & FNB Courses (Super Specialty)|
|Exam Date||1st & 2nd September 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
NEET SS 2022 Important Dates:
The NEET SS Important Dates have been provided through official authority, and the applicants must have to be notified by visiting on the official website.
|Availability of NEET-SS Application Form||15th July 2022|
|Last date for Registration of NEET SS 2022||4th August 2022|
|Correction facility||8th to 10th August 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify images||19th to 21st August 2022|
|Admit Card||25th August 2022|
|NEET -SS Exam Dates||1st & 2nd September 2022|
|Cut off date to qualify MD/ MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2022||15th September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||By 15th September 2022|
|Commencement of Academic Session||1st October 2022|
|Last date of joining admission of students||31st October 2022|
NEET SS 2022 Application Form:
On the official website of the National Board of Examination, the NEET SS Application Form has been available now till August 2022. Those applicants want to get admission to DNB super-specialty & FNB Fellowship courses; they can fill the application form through online mode based on their eligibility criteria.
By following the procedure, applicants can fill and submit the application form.
- Primarily, applicants got to visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations.
- Applicants should need to register themselves by submitting the specified details within the required field.
- After registration, applicants can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details like personal, communication, qualification, and test center details
- In the application form, applicants should need to upload their scanned documents like photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- The applicants can apply after confirming the provided details, and that they must need to take the print out of it for future use.
NEET SS 2022 Examination Fee:
The NEET SS Examination Fee is Rs.3750, and also the applicants can make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through online banking.
NEET SS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
Those applicants will have possession of a recognized postgraduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) /Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification; they will apply within the NEET SS examination.
Foreign nationals can appear in NEET-SS 2022 without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Doctoral course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postdoctoral studies.
The cutoff date to qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of qualification for appearing in NEET-SS 2022 shall be 25th September 2022.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Pattern:
Those applicants have applied in this examination; they ought to need to prefer the examination for the higher preparation of examination. With the assistance of the exam pattern, applicants can understand the structure of the question paper and exam pattern details mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam: The NEET SS Examination is conducted through online mode.
- Total Question: There are total 150 Questions in the NEET-SS question paper.
- Group Based: The exam will be group based exam and paper will have questions from only broad specialty primary feeder and each candidate can opt for any super specialty as per feeder subject.
- Duration: Total 150 Minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the NEET-SS Question paper.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get total 4 marks on each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on each negative response.
NEET SS 2022 Syllabus:
The NEET SS Syllabus from subjects are as per PG Medical Education Regulations issued through the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Government of India.
NEET SS 2022 Preparation Tips:
The following are the preparation tips for the NEET SS examination for the applicants mentioned below.
- Prefer exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation of examination.
- Solve previous year question paper to make understandable the various topics and structure.
- Make a time table to give time to every topic, which is hard for them.
- Take proper rest together with the study.
NEET SS 2022 Admit Card:
On the official website of the National Board of Examination (NBE), the NEET SS Admit Card are going to be available online.
Those applicants have submitted their application form; they will download the admit card through online mode by visiting the official website.
Applicants should need to affix their latest passport size photograph within the space provided on the admit card. Admit cards won’t be sent to the applicants by Post.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Centers:
The applicants need to select their test city as per their choice at the time of submitting the application form, and also the list of varied tentative cities where NEET-SS shall be conducted is as follows:
NEET SS 2022 Result:
The NEET SS Result will be declared on 1st week of June 2022 on the official website of the National Board of Examination, and it’ll declare as a merit list, and it’ll be separate for all subjects.
The merit list includes roll number, score out of 400, and merit/rank secured by the candidate is mentioned. The results of NEET SS are going to be valid for 1 year. within the PDF format, the result are going to be available, and applicants can download it for future use.
NEET SS 2022 Cut Off:
NEET SS cut off 2022 will be released after result declaration. NEET-SS stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality.
This is a single entrance exam for various DM or M.Ch. courses. These courses are under the Indian Medical Council (Amendment Act, 2016). this article will help the applicants with all the details of the NEET SS entrance examination .
NEET SS 2022 Counseling:
The counseling procedure of NEET SS will be held through the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India, to complete the last admission procedure. Those applicants are selected within the merit list they’re going to be invited for the counseling procedure.
The selected applicants should need to be present at the counseling center, together with the required documents and admission fees. The seat are going to be allotted to the applicants based on their performance within the whole procedure of admission.