NEIGRIHMS 2022 notification will be released soon. NEIGRIHMS (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences) is a National level entrance examination for UG MBBS and MD or MS courses that are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) it also offers programs in nursing and related professions.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 is organized by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute. NEIGRIHMS, Shillong, is an autonomous government Institute of having a distinction in Medical Education & Human Resource Development NEIGRIHMS 2022 entrance exam is split into two parts the first is for admissions in MBBS and also the second is for PG entrance admissions.
This exam is conducted just for seats that are available to applicants of eight Northeastern states including Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Notification: To be released
NEIGRIHMS 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provide here.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NEIGRIHMS 2022|
|Full-Form||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Exam Types||UG /PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Nursing, Science, Medical|
|Organizing Body||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Exam Dates:
The Tentative Schedule for the applicants is listed below. The exact schedule is not yet disclosed. We will update it once it is released.
B.Sc. & M.Sc. Nursing Important Dates:
|B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing|
|Released of Prospectus (with Application Form)||June 2022||June 2022|
|Final Date of Submission by Post/ by Hand||August 2022||August 2022|
|Merit List||to be Announced||November 2022|
|E-Counseling||to be Announced||–|
|Provisionally Selected candidates list||to be Announced||–|
|Report to college||to be Announced||–|
|Start of Session||to be Announced||–|
NEIGRIHMS PG (MD/MS) Important Dates:
|(MD/MS) Exam Events||Dates|
|Date starting for submission of
Offline Applications via Email
|Final date to submit an application||March 2022|
|Merit list as per NEET PG 2022
|to be Announced|
|First counseling date||to be Announced|
|Begin of the Session||to be Announced|
NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2022 Important Dates:
|MBBS Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Application Form||3rd week of February 2022|
|Final date to submit an online application||Last week of March 2022|
|The status of the Application Form can be checked||the 4th week of April 2022|
|Downloading Admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||Last week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2022|
|1st counseling date||4th week of July 2022|
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Application Form:
- NEIGRIHMS 2022 application form are going to be released for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Nursing.
- The official authority of the examination will release the application forms to the eligible applicants.
- Applicants need to check for the application Form online on the official website.
- Applicants need to register themselves in order to apply for the entrance exam.
- The applications are going to be rejected if not submitted before the due date.
- One step of online application is additionally to upload the scanned image of the recent photograph and also the signature with left thumb impression by the applicants.
- It is a requirement to read all detail carefully before filling the application.
- It is always advised to keep the printed copies of the filled application form for further use.
- Applicants will pay application form fees through online mode or can transfer from any bank.
For MBBS program:
- The Application Form are going to be available online on the website.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online only for the NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance test as per the given instructions.
- Applicants must make sure that they’re entering the right and accurate details within the form.
- After filling in all the details accurately, take a print out of the Application Form for further use.
- After successful completion of the registration process, download the e- challan generated on the site.
- Applicants got to Deposit the Rs 1,550/– as needed application fee in any branch of the state bank of India (SBI) via e-challan.
- The payment is to be made in favor of “NEIGRIHMS Entrance Test, Nongmynsong Branch, and Shillong.
- Applicants are advised to keep the Applicant’s copy of the Challan for further reference.
- After that applicant has got to submit the ‘NEIGRIHMS copy’, a printout of the application, and other important documents by speed post or by hand to The Examination Cell, Director’s Block, NEIGRIHMS,
- Mawdiangdiang, Shillong -793018 before the due date.
For MD/MS program:
- Applicants can submit the application form for the PG entrance examination online only.
- Applicants will got to fill within the online registration form and then download the e-challan after the successful completion of the registration process.
- You need to pay Rs 3,000/ as an application fee through e-challan at any branch of Bank of Baroda all across India.
- Send the copy of the challan and print out of the filled-in form together with the required documents to the institute.
- Applicants may pay the exam fee via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) from any nationalized bank in India to the NEIGRIHMS account.
- The account number of the Institute is “30270200000005” and also the applicable IFSC code “BARBOMAWDIA”.
- In this case, applicants will need to send the original stumps together with the application to the authority and keep its photocopy with them.
Documents that are to be uploaded while registration is as per below.
- Photograph and signature
- Domicile proof
- Payment proof
- Age proof
- Mark sheets and certificates of the qualifying class
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Appearing applicants must know about the eligibility criteria for every course has different eligibility criteria.
- Applicants applying should have domicile/permanent residents in one among the 8 northeastern states of India, including Sikkim is eligible to apply for the exam.
- For applying for the MBBS course applicants should have qualified 12th class board examination in English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and one other elective.
- And applicant who is applying for MD/MS courses should have held an MBBS degree recognized by the
- Medical Council of India and have done their one-year internship program on or before March 31 of the year of examination.
For more detail take a look at the given criteria of MBBS, and MD/MS which are given below.
For MBBS Course:
Applicants should have the Domicile certificate from any of the eight Northeastern states of India, including Sikkim.
Applicant should complete min 17 yrs of age so as to be eligible for the entrance exam.
Applicant must have studied in class or colleges in India for the earlier two years
Applicant must have cleared 12th class board examination with English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and one other elective.
The minimum score achieved by the applicant should be a minimum of 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany, and English as individual subjects.
Applicants who are waiting for their board results also are allowed to seem for the exam for provisional admission to the MBBS course.
For MD/MS course:
Applicants should have the Domicile certificate from any of the eight Northeastern states of India, including Sikkim
MBBS graduates qualified from NEIGRIHMS also are eligible for enrollment to seats.
Applicants must hold an MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and have done their one-year internship program on or before March 31 of the year of examination.
Applicants should be permanently registered with State Medical Councils or MCI.
Applicants who hold MBBS or correspondent degrees from a foreign country need to qualify for the mandatory examination held by the MCI.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The NEIGRIHMS entrance exam are going to be organized in online mode only.
- Applicants also will be allowed to select the offline mode but it depends on the number of applications for the offline option.
- The entrance exam paper will have multiple-choice questions.
- The exam paper are going to be in English only.
- Applicants will get 3 hours to complete the complete question paper no extra time are going to be given to any applicants as per the boards rule.
- The exam are going to be divided into five sections form which total of 200 questions will are available entrance exams
- The Five sections are English, Botany, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, etc.
Below is given an important exam pattern of MBBS and MD/MS.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 MBBS entrance exam is held only in English.
This is only one question paper and has got to be solved in three hours.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 MBBS Exam are going to be a CBT (Computer Based Test) with having multiple-choice questions.
There will be four choices in each question and applicants need to pick one correct answer.
Each right answer are going to be rewarded with 1 mark.
There is no negative marking within the NEIGRIHMS MBBS exam.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 MD/MS entrance exam is held only in
The question paper will contain 200 multiple-choice (MCQs) objective-type questions with one right response.
Each right answer are going to be awarded 4 marks.
Negative marking are going to be given for every wrong answer of 1 mark.
No marks are going to be given for un-attempted questions.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Syllabus:
NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam questions will be made by the State Board/CBSE for XI & XII Standards for Science stream. There is no standard syllabus decided for this examination.
Applicants must read all topics from the syllabus and prefer textbooks rather than digest, unique, etc. Prepare well for exams as there will be tough questions asked in the examination to test their IQ/ Knowledge.
The name of the 5 sections are:
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Admit Card:
The Admit card is additionally referred to as a Hall ticket and can be released on the official portal. Applicants are going to be able to download the Admit card through online mode only. Admit cards/hall tickets is a mandatory document which has all the details like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc.
Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if applicants didn’t bring, applicants won’t be allowed to attain exams within the examination hall.
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the admit cards. Its the applicant’s responsibility to keep their hall ticket safe until the completion of exams.
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Result:
The result for the NEIGRIHMS 2022 Exam are going to be declared within the month of June. The result will choose the deserving Applicants for subsequent level. The result won’t be sent to any applicants by the authority. Applicants should keep their result print copies for further use.
Applicants can download the result from the official portal through online mode. To download the result applicants need to enter the Identify proof and hall ticket detail on the online page applicant need to type correctly in a website to access the result page.
Appearing applicants also can save the page on a computer/ laptop or wants to take a screenshot of a page from the phone if they need .
NEIGRIHMS 2022 Counseling:
A merit list of all the applicants are going to be prepared according to their performance within the entrance exam . Applicants who are securing less than 50% marks combined within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English won’t be considered for admission.
Applicants looking for more detail about counseling will find on the Institute website/ notice board. Selected applicants shall need to attend counseling and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
The applicants who are appearing exams must bring all required documentation for registration and verification purpose.