NIFT 2023 Seat Allocation for 6th round has been released on 14th July 2023 for UG & PG Programmes. Registration for seat allotment has been started. Final Result has been declared on 29th April 2023 for UG & PG. Registration has been started for seat allotment. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is one of the most effective institutions in fashion technology that offers admission to those candidates exploring bachelor’s and master’s courses in design and fashion technology.
The entrance examination is conducted once a year. This institute stands out for the progressive flow of aspirants once a year. Candidates got to qualify the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) to urge designated. Admission is provided to the qualified candidates on numerous campuses of NIFT situated in Chennai, New Delhi, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raebareli, Shillong, Kannur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Srinagar, and Patna.
In obtaining admission, the written test, situation test, GD & PI interview procedure matter loads. At this establishment, candidates won’t only adapt however flourish. this text makes it easier for you.
NIFT 2023 Notification – Allotment Started (6th Round)
NIFT 2023 Seat Allotment (6th Round) has been released on 14th July 2023 for UG & PG Programmes. Click here to check allotment.
NIFT 2023 Seat Allotment (5th Round) has been released on 10th July 2023 for UG & PG Programmes. Click here to check allotment.
NIFT 2023 Seat Allotment Result has been released on 2nd June 2023. Click Here to View the Allocation Result.
NIFT 2023 Registration has been started for seat allotment. Click here to register.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Overview of NIFT 2023:
|Name of Exam||NIFT 2023|
|NIFT Full Form||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Course Offered||Design (Technology)|
|Organizing Body||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Date of Exam||5th, February 2023|
|Exam Duration||120 Min|
NIFT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centres||Click Here|
|Books for NIFT Exam Preparation||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
NIFT Important Dates 2023:
|Online Application form registration starts||1st November 2022|
|Last date to register||31st December 2022|
|The last date to submit the form with a Late fee of Rs. 5000/-||8th January 2023|
|Application form correction window||9th to 12th January 2023|
|Admit card Release Date||16th January 2023|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Date||5th February 2023|
|Release of answer keys||22nd February 2023|
|Result declaration||10th March 2023|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/ SAARC||30th April 2023|
|Declaration of Final Results||29th April 2023|
|M.Des final result declaration||May 2023|
|Counseling Begins||May- June 2023|
What is NIFT Entrance Exam?
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) organizes the NIFT entrance exam to select candidates for admission to its design courses such as Bachelor of Design (B. Des), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BF. Tech), Master of Design (M. Des), Master of Fashion Management (MFM) and Master of Fashion Technology (MF. Tech). NIFT entrance exam is three-tired in its format for B. Des and M. Des course admissions. As part of the NIFT entrance exam 2023 for B. Des and M. Des admission, applicants have to first appear for Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT).
NIFT Application Form 2023:
- The NIFT Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates must have to fulfill their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- The Application form has been made available from 1st November 2022.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration in details will cause rejection of application form.
- The application form is remain available till 31st December 2022 only, Candidates need to fill their application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references
NIFT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Application fee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Following will be the complete Application Fee for NIFT 2023:
|For General/OBC-NCL/ General EWS candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Rs.1500/-|
How to Make Corrections in NIFT 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ tab
- Navigate to ‘Log In Edit Application/ Registration Details’ tab
- Enter login details- Application Form Number, Email ID and Date of Birth
- Make changes in personal details
- Click on ‘Save’ button
List of Details that Can be Changed in NIFT Application Correction Window
Applicants are informed that they can make the below-mentioned changes in their NIFT application form in the correction window:
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Domicile
- Present Address
- Mobile Number
- Update Photograph/ Signature
- Make Application Fee Payment
NIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
There will be no upper or lower age limit to apply for PG programmes. Though, the applicants applying for UG courses should not be older than 24 years as on 1st August 2023 (5 year relaxation for ST/SC).
|Passed 12th level degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board or university.|
|B.Des Programme||Applicants must have passed his/her 10+2 level degree from a recognized board or university.|
|M.F.Tech Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree in B.F.Tech from NIFT OR B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized institute or university.|
|M.Des Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university OR
Should have done UG Diploma in UG design (3 years) from NIFT or NID.
Reservation of Seats
Foreign nationals/ SAARC/NRI- 15th (supernumerary)
OBC category- 27th
ST category- 7.5%
SC category- 15th
PHP category- third-dimensional
State domicile- 2 hundredths (supernumerary)
NIFT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern of NIFT Examination:
- Exam Mode & Date: The Exam will be held by the 3rd week of May 2023 through online mode.
- Time Duration: 2 & 3 hours will be given for completing the paper as per the courses.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple choice type questions.
- Language: The question paper will be made available in both English & Hindi language.
- Sections: The sections in the paper will be – Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical, Current Affairs & G.K and Communication Ability.
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking will be there in the NIFT exam.
Below we have provided the complete question pattern for NIFT 2023:
|Sections||B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech & M.FM||B.Des|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||120 questions|
NIFT 2023 Syllabus:
NIFT course of study for General Ability Test (GAT) contains Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, Analytical Ability, English Comprehension, knowledge & Current Affairs for B.Des & M.Des courses.
The course of study of GAT for B.F.Tech, MFM, M.F.Tech contains Analytical & Logical Ability, knowledge & Current Affairs & Case Study, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability & English Comprehension.
Creative Ability Test (CAT) for B.Des & M.Des tests involves the group discussion (GD) would comprise of a discussion on a case study.
The innovative and artistic ability of the candidates in planning whereas scenario test for B.Des candidates can measure the candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NIFT 2023 Admit card:
The admit card will be released by the authority a few weeks before the examination. Candidates are able to download their admit card from the last week of January 2023 through online mode.
NIFT Admit Card 2023 has been made available for every registered candidate individually through the website of exam conducting authority. Candidates must have to bring the admit card along with the registered ID proof at the examination hall, as no candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination without these documents.
How to dowload the NIFT 2023 Admit Card?
- Click on the admit card download link given above in this article.
- A login window will open
- Enter your six digit application number, email id and DOB
- On login, the admit card will be displayed in downloadable pdf format
- Download and take a copy of the admit card.
Note: Check that the details provided in the admit card are correct, including your name. In case there is any discrepancy in the admit card, you need to contact the officials and get it rectified.
NIFT Result 2023:
The announcement of the NIFT 2023 result can come once the examination and can be enclosed the May/June 2023.
The scorecard is going to be revealed by officers of NIFT.
If you score smart, you have got an opportunity to get admission in chosen courses.
The scores you would possibly get in GAT, CAT, and situation test can make sure the admission whereas M.Des results created on GAT, CAT, GD/PI.
The final results of MFM and M.F.Tech are going to be obtainable as per gat and GD/PI rounds.
How to check NIFT 2023 Results?
- Click on the result link given above in this article.
- A log-in window will open; enter the following details
- Email Adress
- On successful log-in, the results would be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a copy of the result.
NIFT 2023 Counseling:
The counseling is organized through the online official web site of NIFT within the month of April/May 2023.
Students get admission to the marks they secure within the examination.
The students would require attending every of the counsel procedures together with documents for verification.
NIFT 2023 counseling is a command for filling up the seats in sixteen campuses of the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
So, the student is anticipated to appear within the counseling if they require to urge admitted in NIFT to pursue the courses.
For any assistance go through NIFT CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
NIFT Admission 2023:
NIFT 2023 counseling can begin once the statement of the written exam result. there’ll differ admission rounds organized, like an interview, a group discussion, and a scenario test.
Candidates should bring the desired documents and photocopies at the time of admission. The seats are going to be assigned to the candidates consistent with the classification, the class, the provision of places, and also the performance within the admission tests.