NLU Delhi Admission 2021 (AILET) First Admission List has been Released on 9th August 2021. The NLU (National Law University), Delhi came into existence in the year 2008 throughDr. Ranbir Singh with the ambition of promoting ethical values with a view to promoting the rule of law.
National Law University provides varied courses like as a 5- year integrated courseB.A.LL.B. Program, a 2- year Master Course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. University also offers aPh.D. program in multiple specializations.
This university conducts an “ All India Law Entrance Test” (AILET) for admission in BA LLB, LLM andPh.D. Courses. Here, from this article, candidates will get the detailed information of NLU Delhi 2021 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
NLU Delhi Admission 2021 Notification – First Admission List Out
|NLU Delhi Admission 2021 (AILET) First Admission List has been Released on 9th August 2021. Check below Admission List. Click Here to Check B.A LL.B Admission list.|
NLU Delhi Admission Dates 2021:
The admission dates of NLU Delhi 2021 are mentioned below for the applicants, who are going to apply in the law courses of NLU.
|Issue of notification||8th January 2021|
|Starting of Application Form (Started)||23rd January 2021|
|Last date to submit an Application Form||25th June 2021|
|withdrawal of Application Form||1st – 3rd July 2021|
|Exam Date||30th July 2021|
|Result B.A. LL.B (Hons.)||Declared|
|The issue of admission letter (1st list)||9th August 2021|
|Last date to deposit fees (1st list)||to be Announced|
|The result (LL.M)||to be Announced|
|Counseling begins||to be Announced|
NLU Delhi 2021 Application Form:
The NLU Delhi Admission 2021 Online Application Form has been Released on 23rd January 2021.
Those candidates are wishing to get admission to varied courses like as 5- year integrated courseB.A.LL.B. program, 2- year Master course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as Certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. Students can apply through following the simple procedure mentioned below.
- Primarily, candidates need to go on the official webpage of National Law University, Delhi and click on the‘ Apply Now’ link provided on the webpage.
- They should have to read complete instructions carefully and get the link to their appearing course.
- Aspirants have to fill the registration form through submitting the needed details and the login credentials will be provided to the applicants.
- After that candidates can fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details.
- They need to make payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- They also have to take the print out of it for future use.
NLU Delhi 2021 Application Fee:
|General Category||INR. 3050/-|
NLU Delhi 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are going to fill the application form; they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Aspirants should be qualified in Senior Secondary School Examination (10 2 System) or alternative Examination with 50 Marks. The applicants appearing in 12th standard examination can also apply.
- The candidates must appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) if they belong under the Foreign Nationals category.
- They must have at least 40 of the Marks in the AILET (30 for SC/ ST applicants).
Eligibility Criteria for B.A. LL.B:
- Candidates applying, other than the Foreign Nationals category, must appear in AILET. The selection will be based on the performance in the test.
- Foreign nationals must have obtained minimum 65% in the qualifying exam.
- Degree requirement – 12th class pass will be compulsary.
- Marks requirement – A minimum of 50%.
- Qualifying exam was appearing – Applicants going to appear in the 12th board in 2021 may also apply.
- Relaxation – 15% for SC Applicants, 7.5% for ST Applicants, and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM:
- Degree requirement – B. or an Equivalent Law Degree
- Marks requirement – Minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
- Final year appearing candidates – Applicants who will be appearing in the final year LL.B. Examination in April/May 2021 may also apply.
- Relaxation – 15% for SC Applicants , 7.5% for ST Applicants , and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD:
- Degree requirement – LL.M. Degree
- Marks requirement – 55% Marks or it’s Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
NLU Delhi 2021 Merit List:
NLU Delhi Admission 2021 (AILET) Result has been Declared. The merit list has been prepared through NLU (National Law University), Delhi and those candidates will have qualified marks in the examination.
They will be shortlisted in the merit list, they will be allotted in the colleges of National Law University, Delhi.
NLU Delhi 2021 Reservation Criteria:
There are 30% of horizontal reserved seats will be filled by eligible female candidates. The unfilled seats will be filled by the general category if it remains vacant.
NLU Delhi 2021 Admission Procedure:
The admission procedure of NLU Delhi mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to follow it. Those candidates want to get admission to the law course of this university; they need to apply in the entrance test conducted through the university.
Applicants must need to submit their proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the prescribed percentage of marks at the time of the interview if they are waiting to check their results.
The candidates will be selected for admission in their aspiring program after completing the interview session and submitting the required documents.
NLU Delhi 2021 Fee Structure:
The fee structure of National Law University, Delhi mentioned below.
|Tuition Fee||Rs.65,000/- (Rs.32,500/-per semester)|
|Academic Support Service Fee||Rs.3,000/-|
|Sports and Games Facilities Fee||Rs.3,000/-|
|Re-registration Fee Fee||Rs.5,000/-|
|Hostel Deposit||Rs.5,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for SC/ST)|