NLU Delhi Admission 2022 (AILET) Application Form has been released. The NLU (National Law University), Delhi came into existence in the year 2008 throughDr. Ranbir Singh with the ambition of promoting ethical values with a view to promoting the rule of law.
National Law University offers varied courses like as a 5- year integrated course B.A.LL.B. Program, a 2- year Master Course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. University also offers aPh.D. program in multiple specializations.
This university helds an “ All India Law Entrance Test” (AILET) for admission in BA LLB, LLM andPh.D. Courses. Below, in this article, Applicants will get detailed information regarding the NLU Delhi 2022 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
NLU Delhi Admission 2022 Notification – Application Released
| NLU Delhi Admission 2022 (AILET) Application Form has been released. Click Here to Apply.
AILET 2022 Exam Date has been Announced by NLU Delhi, the Exam will be held on 1st May 2022. Click Here to View Notice.
NLU Delhi Admission Dates 2022:
The admission dates of NLU Delhi 2022 are mentioned below for the applicants, who are going to apply in the law courses of NLU.
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of release of the NLU Delhi Admission 2022 notifications||8th January 2022|
|Date of beginning of submission of the online application forms||17th January 2022|
|Date of closing of submission of the online application forms||7th April 2022|
|Date of availability of the NLU Delhi Admission 2022 entrance exam admit cards||21st April 2022|
|Date of NLU Delhi Admission 2022 entrance exam||1st May 2022|
|Date of announcement of BA LLB (Hons) results||Yet to be announced|
NLU Delhi 2022 Application Form:
NLU Delhi Admission 2022 (AILET) Online Registration has been started on 17th January 2022.
Candidates wishing to apply for admission have to fill the application form online mode on or before the due date the 7th April 2022.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to varied courses like as 5- year integrated courseB.A.LL.B. program, 2- year Master course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as Certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. Students can apply through following the simple procedure mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of National Law University, Delhi and click on the‘ Apply Now’ link provided on the webpage.
- They should have to read complete instructions carefully and get the link to their appearing course.
- Aspirants have to fill the registration form through submitting the needed details and the login credentials will be provided to the applicants.
- After that applicants can fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details.
- They need to make payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Applicants also have to take the copy of it for future use.
NLU Delhi 2022 Application Fee:
|General Category||INR. 3050/-|
NLU Delhi 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants are going to fill the application form; they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants should be qualified in Senior Secondary School Examination (10 2 System) or alternative Examination with 50 Marks. The applicants appearing in 12th standard examination can also apply.
- The applicants must appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) if they belong under the Foreign Nationals category.
- They must have at least 40 of the Marks in the AILET (30 for SC/ ST applicants).
Eligibility Criteria for B.A. LL.B:
- Applicants applying, other than the Foreign Nationals category, must appear in AILET. The selection will be based on the performance in the test.
- Foreign nationals must have obtained minimum 65% in the qualifying exam.
- Degree requirement – 12th class pass will be compulsary.
- Marks requirement – A minimum of 50%.
- Qualifying exam was appearing – Applicants going to appear in the 12th board in 2022 may also apply.
- Relaxation – 15% for SC Applicants, 7.5% for ST Applicants, and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM:
- Degree requirement – B. or an Equivalent Law Degree
- Marks requirement – Minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
- Final year appearing applicants – Applicants who will be appearing in the final year LL.B. Examination in April/May 2022 may also apply.
- Relaxation – 15% for SC Applicants , 7.5% for ST Applicants , and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD:
- Degree requirement – LL.M. Degree
- Marks requirement – 55% Marks or it’s Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
NLU Delhi 2022 Merit List:
NLU Delhi Admission 2022 (AILET) Result has been Declared. The merit list has been prepared through NLU (National Law University), Delhi and those applicants will have qualified marks in the examination.
They will be shortlisted in the merit list, they will be allotted in the colleges of National Law University, Delhi.
NLU Delhi 2022 Reservation Criteria:
There are 30% of horizontal reserved seats will be filled by eligible female applicants. The unfilled seats will be filled by the general category if it remains vacant.
NLU Delhi 2022 Admission Procedure:
The admission procedure of NLU Delhi mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to follow it. Those applicants want to get admission to the law course of this university; they need to apply in the entrance test conducted through the university.
Applicants must need to submit their proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the prescribed percentage of marks at the time of the interview if they are waiting to check their results.
The applicants will be selected for admission in their aspiring program after completing the interview session and submitting the required documents.
NLU Delhi 2022 Fee Structure:
The fee structure of National Law University, Delhi mentioned below.
|Tuition Fee||Rs.65,000/- (Rs.32,500/-per semester)|
|Academic Support Service Fee||Rs.3,000/-|
|Sports and Games Facilities Fee||Rs.3,000/-|
|Re-registration Fee Fee||Rs.5,000/-|
|Hostel Deposit||Rs.5,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for SC/ST)|