NLU Delhi Admission 2023 (AILET) Counseling Registration has been Started on 20th December 2022. The NLU (National Law University), Delhi came into existence in the year 2008 through Dr. Ranbir Singh with the ambition of promoting ethical values with a view to promoting the rule of law.
National Law University provides varied courses like as a 5- year integrated course B.A.LL.B. Program, a 2- year Master Course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. University also offers a Ph.D. program in multiple specializations.
This university conducts an “ All India Law Entrance Test” (AILET) for admission in BA LLB, LLM and Ph.D. Courses. Here, from this article, candidates will get the detailed information of NLU Delhi 2023 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
NLU Delhi Admission 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
| NLU Delhi Admission 2023 (AILET) Counseling Registration has been Started on 20th December 2022. Click Here to Register.
NLU Delhi Admission 2023 (AILET) Admit Card has been Available on 25th November 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
NLU Delhi Admission 2023 Exam Date has been Announced. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
NLU Delhi Admission Dates 2023:
The admission dates of NLU Delhi 2023 are mentioned below for the applicants, who are going to apply in the law courses of NLU.
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of release of the NLU Delhi Admission 2023 notifications||30th August 2022|
|Date of beginning of submission of the online application forms||7th September 2022|
|Date of closing of submission of the online application forms||20th November 2022|
|Date of availability of the NLU Delhi Admission 2023 entrance exam admit cards||25th November 2022|
|Date of NLU Delhi Admission 2023 Exam||11th December 2022|
|Date of announcement of Results||19th December 2022|
|Registration for Counselling||20th December 2022|
|Date of closing Registration for Counselling||26th December 2022|
|Declaration of First List of Provisionally
Selected Candidates & the Waiting List
|30th December 2022|
|Deposit of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee of Rs.50,000.00||30th Dec to 4th Jan 2023|
|Declaration of Second List of Provisionally
Selected Candidates from Waiting List
|6th January 2023|
|Deposit of Provisional Admission
Confirmation Fee of Rs.50,000.00
|6th to 11th Jan 2023|
NLU Delhi 2023 Application Form:
The NLU Delhi Admission 2023 (AILET) Online Application Form will be Released by 7th September 2022.
Those candidates are wishing to get admission to varied courses like as 5- year integrated course B.A.LL.B. program, 2- year Master course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as Certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. Students can apply through following the simple procedure mentioned below.
- Primarily, candidates need to go on the official webpage of National Law University, Delhi and click on the‘ Apply Now’ link provided on the webpage.
- They should have to read complete instructions carefully and get the link to their appearing course.
- Aspirants have to fill the registration form through submitting the needed details and the login credentials will be provided to the applicants.
- After that candidates can fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details.
- They need to make payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- They also have to take the print out of it for future use.
NLU Delhi 2023 Application Fee:
NLU Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are going to fill the application form; they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Aspirants should be qualified in Senior Secondary School Examination (10 2 System) or alternative Examination with 50 Marks. The applicants appearing in 12th standard examination can also apply.
- The candidates must appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) if they belong under the Foreign Nationals category.
- They must have at least 40 of the Marks in the AILET (30 for SC/ ST applicants).
Eligibility Criteria for B.A. LL.B:
- Candidates applying, other than the Foreign Nationals category, must appear in AILET. The selection will be based on the performance in the test.
- Foreign nationals must have obtained minimum 65% in the qualifying exam.
- Degree requirement – 12th class pass will be compulsary.
- Marks requirement – A minimum of 50%.
- Qualifying exam was appearing – Applicants going to appear in the 12th board in 2023 may also apply.
- Relaxation – 15% for SC Applicants, 7.5% for ST Applicants, and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM:
- Degree requirement – B. or an Equivalent Law Degree
- Marks requirement – Minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
- Final year appearing candidates – Applicants who will be appearing in the final year LL.B. Examination in April/May 2023 may also apply.
- Relaxation – 15% for SC Applicants , 7.5% for ST Applicants , and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD:
- Degree requirement – LL.M. Degree
- Marks requirement – 55% Marks or it’s Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
NLU Delhi 2023 Merit List:
NLU Delhi Admission 2023 (AILET) Result has been Declared. The merit list has been prepared through NLU (National Law University), Delhi and those candidates will have qualified marks in the examination.
They will be shortlisted in the merit list, they will be allotted in the colleges of National Law University, Delhi.
NLU Delhi 2023 Reservation Criteria:
There are 30% of horizontal reserved seats will be filled by eligible female candidates. The unfilled seats will be filled by the general category if it remains vacant.
NLU Delhi 2023 Admission Procedure:
The admission procedure of NLU Delhi mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to follow it. Those candidates want to get admission to the law course of this university; they need to apply in the entrance test conducted through the university.
Applicants must need to submit their proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the prescribed percentage of marks at the time of the interview if they are waiting to check their results.
The candidates will be selected for admission in their aspiring program after completing the interview session and submitting the required documents.
NLU Delhi 2023 Fee Structure:
The fee structure of National Law University, Delhi mentioned below.
|Tuition Fee||Rs.65,000/- (Rs.32,500/-per semester)|
|Academic Support Service Fee||Rs.3,000/-|
|Sports and Games Facilities Fee||Rs.3,000/-|
|Re-registration Fee Fee||Rs.5,000/-|
|Hostel Deposit||Rs.5,000/- (Rs.2,000/- for SC/ST)|