GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has managed the NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) for the candidates to provide them admission in MBA programs and candidates can get admission during this course on the basis of their marks scored in NMAT examination. candidates will apply within the NMAT examination on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
Every year, there are several of the candidates might apply within the NMAT examination to complete their aspiring programs. Within the various MBA schools and business schools, the admission can give to the candidates. Here, from this content, students can get the detailed information of NMAT during which includes NMAT 2020 eligibility criteria.
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
All of the aspiring and eligible candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
|Xavier University Bhubaneswar||· 3 year’s Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate (60% for MBA-UMG), from a recognized University.|
|SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||1. For NMIMS MBA & MBA(HR) – a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution. Candidates who complete their education from correspondence, distance, part-time may not be allowed to apply.
2. For NMIMS MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)- 50% in an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Science, Medical doctors MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology. Candidates obtaining a Postgraduate degree in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply. Candidates with B.Tech & B.E in Bio-Tech & Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
|Thapar School of Management||· Undergraduate Degree with 50% in aggregate or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute.
· Post Graduate degree with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
· Pass in the graduate degree at the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS.
· Candidate must have valid NMAT by the GMAC entrance exam score.
|MISB BOCCONI||· Applicants are required to appear for either of the following CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC or Bocconi Test before submission of application.
· Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2016/CMAT 2017/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2016/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2017.
|Alliance University||· Undergraduate degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate
· A high score in GMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / NMAT by GMAC / AMAT
|VIT University||· Minimum 60% marks in 3 years duration regular undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
· Final year students- candidate appearing for final year examination in 2018, whose results will be published before August 2018, is also eligible
· Anyone of the tests -CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT
|Amity University||For NS (Non-sponsored)
· min. 50% marks in Graduation
· min. 60% marks in 10+2 and
· min. 60 percentile in NMAT Or Amity Written Test on the day of Interview.
For S (Sponsored)
· min. 50% marks in Graduation
· min. 50 percentile in NMAT Or Amity Written Test on the day of Interview.
ALSO READ: NMAT EXAM DATES 2020.