GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has managed the NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) for the candidates to provide them admission in MBA programs and candidates can get admission during this course on the basis of their marks scored in the NMAT examination. candidates will apply within the NMAT examination on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
Every year, there are several of the candidates might apply within the NMAT examination to complete their aspiring programs. Within the various MBA schools and business schools, the admission can give to the candidates. Here, from this content, students can get the detailed information of NMAT during which includes NMAT 2023 eligibility criteria.
NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Key Points:
The NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria 2023 depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA College. However, despite this fact that there is no specific NMAT 2023 eligibility criteria, there are few basic parameters in NMAT by GMAC eligibility criteria 2023 which an applicant requires to fulfil to appear in NMAT exam. These are:
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree
- Percentage of minimum marks in graduation should be as per the requirement of MBA college or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates in final year of Graduation also fulfil NMAT by GMAC 2023 Eligibility criteria and can apply for NMAT by GMAC 2023
- If selected, the final year candidates will need to comply with the graduation certificate/degree submission requirement of the MBA college by the last date as prescribed by the institute.
- Candidates who have completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) or are waiting for the result can also apply.
- NMAT eligibility does not impose any age bar to appear in NMAT 2023 exam.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution in accordance with its eligibility criteria.
- If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result with 100 as per the MBA college eligibility
- Mere fulfilment of minimum NMAT eligibility criteria 2023 will not ensure consideration for short listing by the institute.
NMAT by GMAC 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Important Guidelines
- No specific NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria: NMAT eligibility criteria 2023 have not been separately specified. Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2023 exam.
- Check B-school Admission Criteria: NMAT 2023 eligibility criteria clearly instruct the applicant to check first the eligibility criteria of the MBAcollege where he/she wants to apply. If the particular MBA college accepting NMAT exam needs minimum 50% marks in graduation, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she follows this NMAT eligibility criteria to be considered for admission by the respective institute.
- No Fee Refund, if NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria Not Matched: One of the key points in NMAT 2023 eligibility criteria is that if the test taker registers for the test and then finds that he/she is not – eligible for admission to the desired program, no NMAT test fee refund will be made.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS admission 2023
NMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2023 for NMIMS admission 2023 require that the candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the required discipline. The NMIMS and NMAT eligibility Criteria for MBA admission are on the same lines.
NMIMS accepts only NMAT Score
The most important point in NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai and its other campuses is that the NMIMS will accept only NMAT by GMAC exam score. Below are shared the key points as elaborated in NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for NMIMS 2023 admission:
NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
All of the aspiring and eligible candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
|Xavier University Bhubaneswar||3 year’s Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate (60% for MBA-UMG), from a recognized University.|
|SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||1. For NMIMS MBA & MBA(HR) – a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution. Candidates who complete their education from correspondence, distance, part-time may not be allowed to apply.
2. For NMIMS MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)- 50% in an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Science, Medical doctors MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology. Candidates obtaining a Postgraduate degree in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply. Candidates with B.Tech & B.E in Bio-Tech & Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
|Thapar School of Management||Undergraduate Degree with 50% in aggregate or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute.
Post Graduate degree with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
Pass in the graduate degree at the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS.Candidate must have valid NMAT by the GMAC entrance exam score.
|MISB BOCCONI||Applicants are required to appear for either of the following CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC or Bocconi Test before submission of application.
Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2016/CMAT 2017/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2016/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2017.
|Alliance University||Undergraduate degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate
A high score in GMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / NMAT by GMAC / AMAT
|VIT University||Minimum 60% marks in 3 years duration regular undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Final year students- candidate appearing for final year examination in 2018, whose results will be published before August 2018, is also eligible
Anyone of the tests -CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT
|Amity University||For NS (Non-sponsored)
min. 50% marks in Graduation
For S (Sponsored)
min. 50% marks in Graduation
ALSO READ: NMAT EXAM DATES 2023.
- One of the most important points in the NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS is that apart from required recognized graduate degree, the candidate should be registeredand have applied for NMAT by GMAC 2023 and must score well to become eligible for admission.
- The candidates, who have passed or, have appeared for graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained in writing from the University concerned.
- An important point in NMAT by GMAC 2023 Eligibility Criteria for MBA admission in NMIMS is that the candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for NMIMS.
- NMAT 2023 Eligibility makes it the sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS, as verification of the documents is done at the time of final admission only.
- NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS admission 2023 also clarify that the candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred for admission to all the full time MBA/PGDM programmes.
- NMAT Eligibility further clarifies that the candidate must have appeared for all the subject(s) / exams before the commencement of the respective program (s) of NMIMS. The examination of none of the subjects should be held after the commencement of the respective course.