The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is the deemed institute of India, that is providing the national level entrance examination for candidates, that is known as NPAT.
Through this examination, the interested candidates are going to be able to get admission in undergraduate and integrated programs. These programs are integrated for five years and that name is B.Tech and MBA. it’s the dual degree, that held at the Institute of Shirpur and Mumbai.
From the past few years, the NMIMS NPAT examination becomes additional forefront in providing courses on the international level. The MBA program is provided by NMIMS, which is rarely will get in a few instituted for candidates. Here, through this text, the candidates are going to be able to understand the entire information of NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are applying for the examination of NMIMS NPAT to induce admission within the totally different institutes of NPAT; they need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. On the basis of candidates eligibility criteria, the applying form are often filled through candidates and the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
ALSO READ: NMIMS NPAT EXAM DATES 2020.
|B.Tech & MBA Tech||· Qualifying Examination: Passed/appearing 10+2 examination or equivalent examination together with International Baccalaureate diploma with English and Science subjects.
· Minimum Marks: Candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks in PCM for the Mumbai campus and 45% marks for the Shirpur campus.
· Candidates having IB diploma and mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible to apply.
Diploma holders in Engineering with 50% marks also are eligible to apply.
· Age Criteria: most age limit is twenty-five years.
|B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.)||· Qualifying Examination: Passed/appearing 10+2 examination or equivalent examination together with an International Baccalaureate diploma (in any discipline) in one attempt solely.
· Minimum Marks: To be eligible for B.Com (Hons.), a minimum of 50 combination marks are needed and for B.Sc Finance and BBA, 60% of aggregate marks are needed.
· 10+2 should be passed with Mathematics/Statistics for B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.).
· IB diploma holders are eligible for B.Sc Finance & BBA provided that they need to pass the 10+2 in Mathematics/Statistics.
· Age Criteria: most ordinance is twenty-five years.
|B.Sc Economics||· Qualifying Examination: Candidate should have Passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination together with an International Baccalaureate diploma (in any discipline) in one attempt solely with a minimum of 60% combination marks.
· Should passed 10+2 in Mathematics/Statistics.
· Age Criteria: The maximum age limit is twenty-five years.
|MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||Qualifying Examination: should be passed/appearing twelfth or its equivalent examination together with International Baccalaureate diploma with science stream (PCM or PCB) and English (compulsory subject).
Minimum Marks: Minimum marks needed are 50% (PCM/PCB).
Age Criteria: Most age limit is twenty-five years.