NPTI MBA Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) conducts MBA Entrance Test to offer admission to the aspirants in MBA (Master of Business Administration). Those aspirants are interested and eligible to get admission in courses in major functional/ general management areas like Human Resources, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, and Information Technology and core Power Sector areas, they can apply for this entrance test by filling the application form through online mode.
The admission will get admission to their aspiring management program from this institute on the base of their marks scored in the examination.
Through this article, aspirants will know the detailed information of NPTI MBA Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
NPTI MBA Admission 2023 – To Be Released
| NPTI MBA Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
NPTI MBA Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
NPTI MBA Admission 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NPTI MBA 2023|
|Full-Form||National Power Training Institute Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Power Training Institute|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
NPTI MBA Admission 2023 Important Dates:
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in MBA programs with their aspiring specializations, they must have to check the important schedule mentioned below.
|Events||Dates (Tentative )|
|Availability of the Application form||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit an application form||To be Announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be Announced|
|Date of PGDC CET 2023 (Winter Session)||To be Announced|
|Declaration PGDC Merit List||To be Announced|
|Counseling Date||To be Announced|
|Date of Reporting & Commencement of course||To be Announced|
|Date of Spot admission for vacant seats if any by Counseling||To be Announced|
NPTI MBA 2023 Application Form:
The NPTI PGDC CET CET 2023 Application will be released in October 2023 on the official website of the National Power Training Institute till December 2023.
Those aspirants are wishing to complete their management courses in major functional/ general management areas like Human Resources, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, and Information Technology and core Power Sector areas; they can fill the application form through the following simple steps mentioned below.
- Applicants need to click on the link of application provided on the official website of the National Power Training Institute first of all.
- After clicking on the link, applicants fill the application form by submitting the personal details, address, educational details, course details, sponsorship details, experience details (if any).
- After filling up these details, the applicant has to click on “ Click then fore-fee deposit” and click on the submit button.
- Aspirants have to select the state‘Harayan’or‘All Over India’and click on the‘Submit’ button.
- After that, they’ve to pay the application fee ofRs. 2000/-through using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- They will get the Collect Ref. number and they’ve to fill in other details similar as the declaration, photo, signature, sponsorship letter.
- After filling up all the details click on the “ Submit” button.
NPTI MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirants should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
|MBA in Specializations||Eligibility Criteria|
|Power Plant Engineering||B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering and related branches.|
|Smart Grid Technologies||B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics & Communication /Computer Science/ Information & Communication Technology and related branches.|
|Power System Operation||B.Tech. / B.E. or it’s equivalent with at least 60% marks in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Power Engineering and related branches|
|Energy Market Management||B.Tech. / B.E. or it is equivalent with at least 60% marks in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering and related branches|
|Renewable Energy & Grid Interface Technologies||B.Tech. / B.E. or it’s equivalent with at least 60% marks in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Power Engineering and related branches.|
Courses Offered through NPTI MBA:
The National Power Training Institute offers MBA course to candidates in various specializations such as
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Core Power Sector areas
- Finance & Accounting
NPTI MBA 2023 Admit Card:
NPTI Admission 2023 Admit Card will be released on the 2nd week of January 2023 who have submitted their application form successfully. By clicking on the link provided on the schedule on the official website, aspirants can download the admit card. By submitting the needed details similar as Application No. and Date of Birth or Applicant Name in the required field, applicants can download the admit card.
NPTI MBA 2023 Merit List:
NPTI PGDC CET 2023 Merit List will be released Soon on the authorized website of the National Power Training Institute and those aspirants who have appeared in this examination, they can check their s through online mode by visiting on the official website. Merit List has been prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of all 8 Semesters ofB.Tech./B.E. or it’s equivalent followed by counseling.
NPTI MBA Counseling 2023:
At National Power Training Institute Corporate Office, Faridabad, NPTI-PSTI, Bengaluru and NPTI, Durgapur together, the counseling session will be conducted and those aspirants will be selected for counseling session as per their marks scored in the examination, they should have to attend the counseling session on the provided schedule along with all relevant original documents including caste certificate (if applicable), Date of Birth certificate, Educational Qualifications, etc. It’s necessary for the applicants to report to the counseling center on the provided schedule.
NPTI MBA Admission Procedure:
Candidates will get admission to their aspiring management program from this institute by following the simple procedure mentioned below.
- The interested and eligible applicants can apply for this examination by filling the application form online mode.
- On the basis of marks scored in the examination, aspirants will be shortlisted for counseling sessions conducted through authority.
- The aspirants have to report to the counseling center along with needed documents for verification and admission of the applicants will be final after completing the procedure.
- There will be also Spot Admission held at NPTI Corporate Office, Faridabad, NPTI-Durgapur, NPTI-Nagpur, and NPTI-PSTI, Bengaluru simultaneously on 07 January 2023 from 10a.m. onwards. applicants selected in the Merit list of CET-2023 WINTER SESSION can only attend the spot admission.