NSI Contact Number: National Sugar Institute, Kanpur will release a notification in regard to NSI Admission for varied P.G. diploma and Certificate Courses.
The Institute provides facilities for training the students in Sugar Technology, Sugar Engineering, Industrial Fermentation, and Alcohol Technology, etc. The candidates seeking admission to the mentioned course are inspired to apply.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with NSI on the official web site.
NSI Official Website: @nsi.gov.in
Students can visit the NSI official website for all the details regarding NSI exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by NSI Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of NSI Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the NSI Help Desk.
- NSI Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the NSI helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About NSI Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about NSI than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about NSI Admission Test 2021. CLICK HERE
NSI Help Desk Details:
NSI Office Address: National sugar Institute Campus, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, 208017 Uttar Pradesh, India
NSI Helpline Phone Number: (+91) 512-2570541, 2570542, 2570543, 2573141, 2573142
NSI Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
NSI Fax No: (+91) 512-2570247
NSI Official Website: nsi.gov.in
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.