Odisha GNM 2022 Seat Allotment has been Released on 16th November 2022. The Directorate of Nursing Odisha conducts and manage an admission procedure for the eligible applicants each year. The admission procedure is usually known as Odisha GNM Admission 2022.
With the help of the admission procedure, applicants will get admission to GNM courses offered in several Indian Nursing Council recognized Government and private GNM training centers within the state of Odisha. to appear for the admission procedure applicants got to fill the application form and submit the same.
During this article we have provided more details like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, applicants can undergo the official website of the university also.
Odisha GNM 2022 Notification – Seat Allotment Out
| Odisha GNM 2022 Seat Allotment was Released on 16th November 2022, Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation (Selection of Freeze/Float) from 17th to 25th November 2022. Click Here to fill in the choice.
Odisha GNM 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Odisha GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Odisha General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Nursing Odisha|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Helpline||Tel: 0674-2393842, 0674-2393840
E-Mail: [email protected]
Odisha GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided all the important information about the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||25th August 2022|
|Submission of application form||13th September 2022|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||15th to 27th September 2022|
|Available of Admit card for Entrance Examination in the Applicant login Page||20th to 22nd September 2022|
|Entrance Examination||24th & 25th September 2022|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||28th & 29th September 2022|
|Publication of Results of candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination||1st October 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||7th October 2022|
|Grievance of applicants regarding Provisional Merit List
(Mail only- [email protected])
|8th to 10th October 2022|
|Publication of Final Merit List||14th October 2022|
|Online Choice filling & Locking||15th October 13th November 2022|
|Publication of Seat allotment of the selected candidates for 1st Round||16th November 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||17th to 25th November 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||28th November 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up gradation(Selection of Freeze/Float)||29th November to 3rd December 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||6th December 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round (Selection of Freeze)||7th to 12th December 2022|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||13th to 22nd December 2022|
|Admission of students against Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats||23rd to 31st December 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st January 2023|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website||1st to 31st January 2023|
Odisha GNM Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- Odisha GNM 2022 application form will be released by the 2nd week of September 2022.
- Applicants who want to seem for the admission procedure are instructed to go to the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university, applicants are instructed to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of registration, applicants got to enter some basic details like name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Applicants are instructed to enter above mention details correctly within the application form.
- Once the registration process is completed applicants, got to click on the register tab available on the web site .
- After clicking on the tab, applicants will receive a confirmation mail from the official authorities along side the login details.
- Login details will contain the registration number and password.
- However, applicants can change the password later.
- So applicants got to use the login details and login to the official website of the university.
- After logging onto the official website of the university, applicants got to start filling the application form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants got to enter some details like personal details, educational qualification details, contact details, and lots of more details as required .
- Applicants must confirm that they enter all the details correctly within the application form.
- Once the details are successfully entered applicants, got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After taking a printout of the duly filled application form applicants got to submit the duly filled form .
Odisha GNM Application Fee 2022:
Below we have provided all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is Rs 300/- for the admission procedure.
- Applicants got to pay the application fee in offline mode by SBI challan within the nearest SBI branch.
- Applicants must confirm that they pay the applying fee before the due date to avoid rejection of the application form.
Odisha GNM Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
Odisha GNM Educational qualification 2022:
- The applicant must have passed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university to urge admission.
- Applicants who have passed GNM course from a recognized university also are eligible to apply.
- Applicants got to submit a valid domicile certificate of Odisha state at the time of admission.
- Applicants are instructed to submit a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Odisha GNM Counseling 2022:
Applicants who want to participate within the counseling round got to register themselves on the official website of the university. At the time of registration, applicants got to enter some necessary details within the registration process. Once the registration process is completed applicants, got to go through the choice filling process and choice locking process.
In the choice filling and choice locking process applicants got to select the choice of course and institute consistent with their preference. Once all the choices are locked properly, applicants got to lock their choices filled within the official website of the university.
This completed the choice filling process, and choice locking process after this applicants got to undergo the document verification process. within the document verification process, applicants got to submit some necessary documents to the institution.
Official authorities will release the list of nominated applicants within the first Applicants whose name has appeared within the first list are instructed to pay the course fee within the institution for the admission process. then official authorities will conduct second and third rounds for the rest of the applicants who don’t get.