Odisha ITI Admission 2024 will be started from the 1st week of June 2024 through online mode. The admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training Department, Odisha. The admission procedure will be held for the candidates willing to get admission in various technical and non-technical ITI courses at Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) across the Odisha state.
The selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of state level merit list. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the Odisha ITI Admission 2024 including details i.e. application form, dates, eligibility etc.
Odisha ITI Admission 2024: Application Soon
Odisha ITI Admission 2024 will be started from the 1st week of June 2024 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Odisha ITI Admission 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Odisha ITI Admission 2024|
|Full form||Odisha Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Organizing Authority||Directorate of Technical Education and Training Department, Odisha|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Courses offered||ITI courses (technical/ non-technical trades)|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
Odisha ITI 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tentative exam dates for Odisha ITI Admission 2024:
|Starting of Common Application Form (CAF) phase I||1st week of June 2024|
|Submission of application form ends on||Last week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit CAF by the nodal center||1st week of July 2024|
|Release of Selection list||2nd week of July 2024|
|Intimation letter available to download||2nd week of July 2024|
|Selected candidates reporting at ITI||3rd week of July 2024|
|Availability of common application form (CAF) Phase II||3rd week of July 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of July 2024|
|Submission of CAF by nodal center||3rd week of July 2024|
|Publication of selection list||1st week of August 2024|
|Download of intimation letter||1st week of August 2024|
|Reporting of selected candidates at ITIs||1st week of August to 2nd week of August 2024|
|Admission date update in phase I||2nd week of August 2024|
|Spot Admission start in phase II||2nd week of August 2024|
Odisha ITI 2024 Application Form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Odisha ITI 2024 Application form given below:
- The application form will be released from the first week of June 2024.
- Application form for Odisha ITI 2024 will be released through online mode.
- Before applying for the exam candidate must first fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The details filled by candidates in the Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- There is an e-admission process where you should have a valid e-mail id and Mobile number for participating in the admission procedure.
- The final date for submission of the application form will be till 4th week of June 2024.
- Take the copy of the application form for future usage.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking/ UPI for transaction.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The application fee will be Rs 100/- for candidates.
How to apply for Odisha ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go through the website of Odisha ITI Admission. or go for the “Direct Link” provided above.
- Step-2: Click on the ‘new candidate’s registration’ link.
- Step-3: Now fill out the Odisha ITI Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- Step-4: After submitting all required details in the registration form, candidates must log in to the Application form for final submission.
- Step-5: Now fill Application form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Address, etc., and submit them.
- Step-6: Click on “Choice Locking” and candidates have to choose minimum 5 no. of choices in their CAF.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee in online mode by Debit card, Credit card, Net banking.
- Step-8: Click on “Print CAF” button to view the CAF to be printed.
Odisha ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the complete Odisha ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Domicile: Applicants must have a domicile certificate of Odisha state.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 8th standard of High School Examination or Annual High School examination of board of Secondary education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Applicants must have completed 14 years of age as on 1st August 2024.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their qualifying examination in 2024 can also apply for admission.
Odisha ITI Merit List 2024
The selection of candidates for a particular course or trade varies from state to state. On this basis of marks score by the candidates in the qualifying exam, a merit list/ selection list will be prepared. The merit list will be announced from the 2nd week of July 2024.
Applicants whose names appear in the selection list will be able to download their intimation letter. Details of the institute allotted will be communicated to the candidates via the intimation letter. Selected candidates then need to report to the allotted institute to complete the rest process of admission.
Odisha ITI 2024 Reservation
Below we have provided all the information regarding the reservation policy for ITI admission in Odisha for Government and Private ITI:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Female Candidates
- SC/ ST/ OBC
- Defense Personal
- Physically Handicapped
- Reservation will be provided as per govt. rules and regulation
|Government ITIs||75% of seats in government institutes shall be filled up by the local candidates.
4% of seats can be reserved for admission of Persons with Disability (PWD).
50% of non-matric trades shall be filled with candidates who have passed class 8th.
The remaining seats shall be filled with candidates who failed HSC
|Private ITI||ST- 23%
Trades provided through Odisha ITI Admission 2024:
|Turner||Dress Designing||Call Centre Assistant||Embroidery and Needle Work|
|Fitter||Auto Electrician||Radio and TV Mechanic||Event Management Assistant|
|Painter||Steel Fabricator||Domestic House Keeping||Litho Offset Machine Minder|
|Plumber||Machinist Grinder||Automotive Body Repair||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|Steward||Fashion Technology||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Wireman||Hair and Skin Care||Hospital House Keeping||Draughtsman Civil/Mechanical|
|Surveyor||Tool and Die Maker||Front Office Assistant||Health and Sanitary Inspector|
|Machinist||Cutting and Sewing||Office Machine Operator||Scooter and Auto Cycle Mechanic|
|Carpenter||Sheet Metal Worker||Baker and Confectionery||Dent Beating and Spray Painting|
|Steno Hindi||Digital Photography||Corporate House Keeping||Computer Hardware and Networking|
|Electrician||Data Entry Operator||Architectural Assistant||Interior Decoration and Designing|
Odisha ITI 2024 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be held for selected candidates only. It will be done on the basis of cut off and merit list. All eligible candidates will have to appear in the counselling procedure.
At the time of counselling, documents of candidates will be verified and therefore they should report there with all the important documents in original. After successful verification of documents, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
Odisha ITI 2024 Admission
The candidates will need to report to the institute as per the schedule communicated to them through by the officials. The admission procedure will be started from 2nd week of August 2024. The reporting candidates must carry all their important documents in original and photocopy.
The admission to any government or private Industrial Training Institutes in the state. The CP will be available online to download in the PDF format. Candidates can download the same and take a printout for future references.
Documents to be verified
Here are the documents which will be verified before granting final admission to the candidates. These documents are given below:
- Seat allotment letter
- Printout of the application form
- 8th and 10th class mark sheets & certificate
- Fee receipt
- Admit Card
- Printout of the result
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Attested copies of the original documents
- Any other document as per the directions