Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. The Odisha Joint entrance examination cell (OJEE) is the conducting authority of the Odisha MBBS and BDS admission. the application form for this admission will start from the second week of November and those applicants are aiming to get admission to the varied medical and dental colleges of Odisha to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
They can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training. Candidates should have qualifying marks within the examination of NEET-UG to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
Here, through this article, the applicants will get detailed information on Odisha MBBS and BDS admission in which includes Odisha MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Important Dates:
There are the important dates of Odisha MBBS and BDS admission as mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check them.
|Online registration for counseling||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of November 2023|
|Medical Board for Physically challenged||3rd week of November 2023|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publication of State Merit list||3rd week of November 2023|
|Choice Filling and Locking||3rd week of November 2023|
|1st Round Allotment Publication and Downloading of Provisional Allotment Letter||Last week of November 2023|
|Seat Acceptance||Last week of November 2023|
|Withdrawal from the admission process||Last week of November 2023|
|Receipt of All India Quota Seats (Returned)||1st week of December 2023|
|Vacant Seat display (including returned All India quota
|1st week of December 2023|
|Registration & online application uploading for 2nd round||1st week of December 2023|
|Publication of revised seat merit list||1st week of December 2023|
|Choice filling & Locking||1st week of December 2023|
|2nd Round allotment publication||2nd week of December 2023|
|Seat Acceptance by paying the admission fee||2nd week of December 2023|
|Withdrawal from the admission process||2nd week of December 2023|
|Spot Round Counselling||2nd week of December 2023|
|Last date of joining in private institutions||–|
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Application Form:
The Odisha MBBS and BDS admission application forms are provided to the candidates from 20th June and also the candidates need to submit the application form before the third week of June and those applicants are wishing to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs.
they can fill the application form as per their eligibility criteria. The candidates should need to attach the required documents with the application form.
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate shouldn’t be less than 17 years aged as of December 31, 2023,
- The candidate shouldn’t be more than 25 years of age as of May 7, 2023.
- They should be resident of Odisha state.
- Applicants should be qualified within the Class XII board examination.
- The candidate is required to pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually.
- Candidates should need to score a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, in aggregate provided he/she belongs to the general category. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum required percentage is 40.
- The candidate should have a minimum required percentile in NEET UG 2023 to urge admission to Odisha MBBS and BDS.
Minimum Required Percentile:
Odisha MBBS/BDS Counseling 2023:
The Odisha MBBS and BDS Counseling Procedure are going to be started in November 2023 and those applicants are going to be shortlisted within the merit list, they’re going to be called out for counseling procedure.
The applicants should need to select their preferences at the time of counseling procedure and that they can lock their choices during which they want to urge admission.