Odisha SET Admit Card: The Odisha SET is organized through the Odisha Board of secondary education to appoint lecturers in varied states like Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, and Maharashtra. The University Grants Commission (UGC) has granted permission to conduct this test.
Those candidates are would like to urge recruited as lecturers among the various states like Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, and Maharashtra; they’ll apply in Odisha SET Admit Card.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING Odisha SET ADMIT CARD 2021.
Odisha SET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
Those candidates have successfully submitted their form, they’ll download the admit card online mode by visiting the official website. The candidates can download the admit card by submitting their usernames and password within the required field. candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card. Candidates need to carry the admit card at the examination center necessarily.
Odisha SET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|Availability of Admit card||To be Announced|
|Examination date||To be Announced|
|Result Announcement||To be Announced|
How to Download Odisha SET Admit Card 2021?
First of all, the Candidate ought to move to the official web site of the department.
- On the house page, the Candidate can find out the examination Admit Card 2021 download link.
- Then, click on the relevant link and open it on the next page.
- Now, fill in all the asked details like registration number, name, and Date of Birth, etc. for getting the hall ticket simply.
- After that hit the submit icon and submit all the main points.
- Within a few minutes, your admit card will appear.
- In the end, Take the print out copy of the hall ticket and keep it safe for examination use.
ALSO READ: Odisha SET RESULT 2021.
Details mentioned on Odisha SET Admit Card 2021:
Name of the applicants.
Paper Pattern/ Center Address & Paper shift time.
Contenders Roll number.
Gender Exam venue.
Exam time/ Reporting Time.
Important guidelines for the examination.
Contenders’ date of birth.
Date & Day of Exam.
Photo and signature of the contenders.