OJEE M.Arch 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) is the state-level entrance examination, which is held through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) to provide admission to applicants in Undergraduate Courses (lateral entry) Engineering and Technology, and Postgraduate Courses in various fields.
In various Universities, Govt. In colleges and Self-financed institutions in the State, admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their marks.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the OJEE M.Arch Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test Procedure.
OJEE M.Arch 2023 Notification – Application Soon
OJEE M.Arch 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
OJEE M.Arch Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important schedule of OJEE M.Arch is mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
|Start of online registration||14th March 2023|
|Last date to Apply/choice of Exam Centres||10th May 2023|
|last date for fee payment||April 2023|
|Application Correction||April 2023|
|Admit card will be available from||27th June 2023|
|Exam date||June 2023|
|The answer key will be released on||June|
|Result announcement date||Declared|
OJEE M.Arch Application Form 2023
OJEE M.Arch 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. On the official website of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, and those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in Master of Architecture (M. Arch), they can edit the application form through online mode and the application form fillings steps mentioned below.
- Applicants need to go on the official website of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- The applicants have to click on the link “Apply Online” and register themselves by submitting their names, Contact details, and Email-id.
- The registration number and password will be provided to the candidates to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details as required.
- In the application form, applicants have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures as per the prescribed format.
- They have to pay the application fee through online mode and submit the application form and also take the printout of it for future use.
Application Fee can be deposited through online mode by using a debit card/credit card (VISA/MASTER/Maestro Cards/Net Banking) and it also can be paid through e-Challan submitted in any of the branches of SBI Bank.
|Group A, B, C, D, F||INR 1000|
|Group E||INR 1500|
OJEE M.Arch Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the OJEE M.Arch 2023 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applier candidates need to have the Nativity Certificate of Odisha state.
- Qualification: to apply candidate needs to hold the degree of bachelor in Architecture stream from any recognized institute in Odisha State.
- Percentage: Candidates will have secured at least 50% marks (for reserved category is 45% marks) in the qualifying Examination.
- Age criteria: There are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
- Admission will be granted into the offer program as per their OJEE rank.
OJEE M.Arch Exam Pattern
For better preparation of the examination, applicants must have to prefer the exam pattern and they will know the complete structure of the question paper and the exam pattern details mentioned below.
- The duration of the test is 2 Hours
- There will be 90 objective types of multiple-choice questions.
- A total of 60 questions in the test will be branch-related while 20 will be asked from Engineering Mathematics and 10 from Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning.
- The questions paper consists of objective-type questions.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks are awarded, while -1 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
OJEE M.Arch Syllabus
The syllabus contains topics through which applicants will answer in the examination. Candidates should have to prefer the syllabus, which will have important topics mentioned below.
- Logical Reasoning
OJEE M.Arch Preparation Tips
Below we have provided all the information regarding the preparation tips and they have to follow it.
- The applying candidates have to go through the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation for the examination.
- Applicants need to revise the topics on their prepared schedules to learn the topic-wise.
- Solve previous year’s question paper to understand all the topics as well.
OJEE M.Arch Admit Card 2023
OJEE M.Arch 2023 Admit Card will be released on the official webpage of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board and those applicants have submitted their application form successfully, they can download the admit card by submitting the login details such as registration number and password. Candidates must have to carry the admit card along with the required documents.
OJEE M.Arch Result 2023
OJEE M.Arch 2023 Result will be declared on Official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board. The applicants can check their results by entering their registration number or roll number. Those applicants who have obtained qualified marks in the examination; will be shortlisted on the merit list.
OJEE M.Arch Counseling 2023
OJEE M.Arch 2023 Counseling Registration will be started by October 2023. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the counseling procedures for the admission of the candidates. As per marks scored in the examination, applicants will be selected on the merit list; they will call out for the counseling procedure. Those applicants are selected; they should have to fill in their choices, carry the required documents for verification.
The seat allotment list will be published on the official website on the basis of marks and choice filling of the candidates. Candidates have to report to the allotted college with required documents for verification if they are shortlisted in the allocation list.
Documents to Carry for Verification at Counseling
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Candidate passport size photograph
- OJEE 2023 Admit Card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of OJEE 2023
- Scorecard of JEE Mains 2023 (if applicable)