Odisha State Open University 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023 for Various Courses. The Odisha State Open University is also known as OSOU. The Odisha State Open University is situated at Sambalpur, Odisha.
However, Odisha State Open University helds an admission procedure every year for the eligible applicants, and the admission process is commonly known as the Odisha State Open University Admission 2023.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the OSOU Admission 2023 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test procedures.
Odisha State Open University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Odisha State Open University 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023 for Various Courses. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Odisha State Open University 2023 Overview:
|Full-Form||Odisha State Open University|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG/Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline No||0663 252 1600|
|Address||G.M. University Campus, Budharaja, Sambalpur, Odisha 768004|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Odisha State Open University Admission 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Application Form||29th July 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application (Extended)||31st October 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 200/-||To be Announced|
Odisha State Open University Admission 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Application Form for the reference of the applicants:
- Odisha State Open University 2023 Application Form will be Released by July 2023 for Various Courses.
- In order to appear for the admission procedure applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants are suggested to check all the information and instructions regarding the admission procedure as mention on the official website of the university.
- After that applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the institution before filling and submitting the Application Form.
- As conducting authorities will not provide admission to the applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the institution
- Once all the information is checked, applicants need to register themselves on the official website.
- After that applicants need to start filling the application form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter necessary details in it such as personal detail, educational detail, parents details, contact details, and more additional details.
- Applicants are advised to enter all the above mention details in the Application Form correctly as false information in the application form will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Once the details are successfully entered, applicants need to upload some necessary documents in the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to upload above mention documents in the application form correctly.
- Once the application form is completely filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of the application form safely for further usage.
- No hard copy of the application form needs to be submitted to the university.
- Applicants need to submit the Application Form on the website itself once the form is filled.
Applicants are suggested to upload below mention documents in the application form as needed:
- Photograph (in JPG format of size 300 x 360 px).
- Signature (in JPG format of size 200 x 40 px).
- Scan copy of your name in India ((in JPG format of size 200 x 40 px in dimension).
- Certificates of educational qualifications (in JPG or PDF with size less than 300 kb each).
- Category certificate (in JPG or PDF with size less than 300 kb).
- PWD certificate (in JPG or PDF with size less than 300 kb).
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is an important part of the application process.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by online mode or NEFT or RTGS.
- Applicants who are paying the application fee in online mode needs to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system once the payment is successfully done.
- Applicants are suggested to generate their account number and pay the application fee if they are paying the fee through NEFT / RTGS.
- Applicants will be able to get complete information about the application fee on the official website of the university itself.
- As application fee is different for all courses.
Odisha State Open University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- In order to get admission to the institution, it is important that one must have completed the SSC exam/matriculation exam from a recognized board like ICSE, CBSE, the state board or any other known board.
- However, after completion of the SSC exam applicants must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board in any stream with the proper format of 10 + 2.
- For some courses, it is important that the applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized board or university in any discipline.
- Applicants who belong to a reserved category should score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- In the case of general category applicants, more than 50% of marks should be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam.
- However, the minimum age limit of the applicants to apply for the admission procedure is more than 17 years at the time of admission.
- No upper age limit is decided by the official authorities of the university.
Odisha State Open University 2023 Admission Procedure
So applicants willing to get admission in the university needs to visit the official website of the university and check all the notification regarding the admission process.
Applicants also need to fill and submit the application form in order to appear for the admission process held by the official authorities. Conducting authorities of the Odisha State Open University will provide admission to the eligible applicants through online mode only.
However, we have mentioned below all the details regarding the admission procedure such as eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc. in this article for the reference of the applicants.