OSSTET 2023 Notification will be released soon. OSSTET 2023 stands for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. During this examination OSS TET 2023 inviting candidates for the state level eligibility test. OSSTET is a State Level exam of Odisha State.
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test is known as OSS TET 2023, OSS TET conducts by the Board of Secondary Education. Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility test Notifications will publish within the month of September 2023.
All candidates who got to make the career as a teacher jobs those have necessary to qualify the TET examination. Submit the online form to become a teacher in schools of Odisha State through the official website i.e. www.bseodisha.ac.in and additionally pay the application fee.
Candidates can check complete details regarding OSSTET 2023 like On-line form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and Admit Card.
OSSTET 2023 Notification: To be Released
| OSSTET 2023 Notificationwill be released soon. Click here to check information broucher. The link will be provided here.
OSSTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click Here to Check Application Details.
OSSTET 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||OSSTET 2023|
|OSSTET Full-Form||Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Types of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Board of Secondary Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
OSSTET TET 2023 Quick Links:
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
OSSTET Important Dates 2023:
The OSSTET Important Dates mentioned below for the candidates and it will be available on the official website.
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of availability of the OSSTET 2023 application forms (Out)||12th November|
|Date of submission of the OSSTET 2023 application forms||20th November 2023|
|The last date of depositing a payment||20th November 2023|
|application submission last date||20th November 2023|
|Admit Card availability||28th January 2023|
|OSSTET 2023 exam date||9th February 2023|
|Answer Key date||8th March 2023|
|Objection window open till||8th to 12th March 2023|
|result date||April 2023|
OSSTET 2023 Application Form:
Candidates need to fill an online application to apply to Odisha TET 2023. The online application is going to be accessible within the month of October 2023. The application form is going to be available at the official web site of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha i.e. The Candidate’s need to fill all academic and personal details within the application form.
How to Apply for OSSTET 2023:
- Firstly the candidates access the official web site and register them on-line.
- Check the official notification and check instructions for filling the application form.
- Open the ‘New Registration’ tab and fill the required details.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab and complete the registration method.
- Upload a candidate’s image and signature inside the on-line type.
- Now, create the application fee through web banking, debit/credit card.
- Finally, submit it. And take a print out for additional use.
OSSTET 2023 Application Fees:
- OSS TET 2023 Application Fee is paid through online mode only
- OSSTET 2023 Application Fee is Rs.500/- for all the classes.
- OSSTET 2023 Application Fee once paid is Non-Refundable.
OSS TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
He/She ought to be a citizen of India.
Applicants ought to be able to read & write in Odia.
Applicants ought to have passed HSC examination by the state board or its equivalent exam with Odia as a language, i.e., First/Second/Third Language.
OSS TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria for class I:
Applicants ought to have completed HSC with 50% marks with two years diploma in elementary school Education.
Applicants having Graduate Degree with two years diploma in education by RCI.
OSSTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria for class II:
Applicants ought to hold a Graduate Degree with a minimum of fifty marks with 1year Bachelor’s Degree in Education/1year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI.
Applicants ought to possess Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with a minimum of fifty marks years, B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed.
OSSTET 2023 Exam Pattern:
- All queries are Multiple choice Question.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For correct answer one mark and for Wrong answer No Negative Marking
- The total time period of examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Questions has 3 Sections i.e, Section – I, Section- II and Section -III.
- In section-I, the subsequent languages shall be offered; Odia, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu & Bengali. The individual should choose any one of these languages.
- In section-II, English subjects necessary for all candidates.
- In section-III, The queries in Arts and Science subjects shall be in English. The question in subjects like Hindi/Classical (Sanskrit/Telugu/Urdu) shall be in individual languages.
- The question in the physical education course (paper-II) shall be in English.
OSSTET 2023 Admit Card:
Admit Card is going to be issued two weeks before the examination on its official web site. The admit card will contain the essential details of candidates and examination like Candidates name, Candidates Roll No, Date of Birth, Examination Date Time and Exam Centre Name. The Admit Card link additionally updates here after the release of its varied notification. The procedure of download OSSTET Admit Card 2023 you’ll follow below given instructions:
- Visit the official link or web site (activated here soon).
- Then, enter your registration number and date of birth (DoB).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card are going to have appeared on the system screen.
- Download a similar and take a print of hall ticket.
OSSTET 2023 Answer Key:
After the successful conduction of OSSTET examination 2023, the Odisha Board can release the answer key of the paper I and II.
The Answer key is going to be discharged on the official web site of Odisha Board.
The candidates who can participate in the examination are going to be able to download the official answer key from the official web site.
With the help of answer key, the candidates are going to be able to cross-check the answers calculate the estimated marks that they’ll get within the examination of OSSTET 2023.
You can additionally download the Official Answer Key of the OSSTET examination 2023 here on this page by simply clicking on the link which is able to be given here on this page at that time.
OSSTET 2023 Result:
After releasing the answer key, the Odisha Board of secondary education will declare the results of the same.
The candidates who will appear within the OSSTET examination can able to check the result on the official web site i.e bseodisha.nic.in.
The results of OSSTET examination 2023 are going to be declared on-line as there shall be no alternative mode to check the result.
You can additionally check the OSSTET examination 2023 Result here on this page by simply clicking on the link which may be given here on this page at that time.
In order to check the result, you’ll need to enter you Roll no. or Registration no.
OSSTET 2023 Selection Procedure:
Participants selection method is going to be done based on the performance of the OSSTET entrance examination conducted by the Odisha state government.
Participants are getting to be shortlisted by marks scored within the entrance examination.
Participants even have to go for Final round Personal Interview.
The validity of OSSTET 2023 Certificate:
All qualified candidates can have validity amount till the maximum age prescribed by the state government of Odisha for OSSTET certificate for all class candidates (consisting of every reserved & unreserved category).
OSSTET 2023 Qualifying Marks:
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. An individual securing 60% or additional in every paper shall be considered to possess qualified OSSTET. Just in case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.