OSSTET Admit Card 2020: Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test is shortly known as OSSTET and this test is conducted through Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) to search the eligible candidates for teacher post in secondary schools of the Odisha state.
Those candidates have an interest and eligible to become the teacher for secondary level schools, they will apply within the OSSTET Examination by filling the application form through on-line mode by visiting on the official web site of Board of secondary education Odisha. Here, from this article, students are able to understand the elaborate data of Odisha secondary school Teacher Eligibility test within which includes OSSTET Admit Card, Admit Card dates and procedure to download the Admit Card, etc.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING OSSTET ADMIT CARD 2020.
OSSTET 2020 Hall Ticket Card:
The OSSTET Admit Card can issue to the candidates after few days of submitting the application form successfully. Admit card can provide to the candidates through on-line mode. By entering the login details, candidates will download the Admit Card. Admit card is the necessary document. candidates won’t be allowed to enter within the examination hall without Admit Card.
OSSTET 2020 Admit Card Dates:
|Availability of Online Application||Oct 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Dec 2020|
|Examination date||Dec 2020|
How to Download OSSTET Admit Card 2020?
Candidates will download the OSSTET Admit Card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit on the official web site of the Board of secondary education, Odisha that is bseodisha.nic.in
- On the official web site, candidates need to enter their login details
After successful login candidates, they need to click the link for downloading OSSTET Admit Card.
- Click on the downloading link and downloading the same and the Admit Card are downloaded.
- After downloading the Admit Card, candidates need to take the printout of the Admit Card for any uses.
- Candidates ought to need to carry the Admit Card at the examination center.
ALSO READ: OSSTET RESULT 2020.
Details mentioned on OSSTET Admit Card 2020:
The OSSTET Admit Card will have the following details such as:
- Name of the candidate.
- Examination Name.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Centre Address and Code.
- Important instructions for the Examination.