OTET Admit Card: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is shortly known as OTET and this eligibility test is organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to select applicants for the appointment of teacher for classes I to VIII in government, private aided, and private unaided schools of Odisha.
Those applicants who are qualified in class XII or graduation they’ll apply within the OTET examination through online mode by visiting the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Through this content, candidates can get elaborate information on Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) within which includes OTET admit card, admit card dates and procedure to download the admit card, etc.
OTET 2021 Admit Card – Released
|OTET 2021 Admit Card can Download from 31st March 2021. Click Here to Check Official Website.|
OTET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
The Admit Card of OTET has been providing to the candidates through authority and those candidates have successfully submitted their application form, they’ll download the admit card through online mode. To download the admit card, candidates should need to enter their login details. candidates without admit card won’t be able to enter the examination hall.
OTET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|Important Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Admit Card Release Date||31st March 2021|
|Exam date||9th April 2021|
|Result Date||September 2021|
How to Download OTET Admit Card 2021?
Applicants will download the OTET admit card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the Official website of the Board of secondary education, Odisha which’s www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Applicants ought to search and open the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card download link.
- After getting the link, they need to click on it.
- To download the admit card, candidates should need to enter the subsequent credentials like Registration/ Roll number and date of birth
- After that, ensure the credentials filled and click on the submit/ login button.
- The admit card can seem to the candidates after submitting the details.
- Finally, they need to download the OTET Admit card and take a printout of it.
- Candidates should need to keep safe the printout of the Admit card for future use.
ALSO READ: OTET RESULT 2021.
Details mentioned on OTET Admit Card 2021:
The OTET admit card will have the following details such as
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Name of the Examination.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Examination Centre Code
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Photograph of the Candidate.