OUAT 2022: PG Counseling (Started), Rank Card, Merit List, Admission Procedure
OUAT 2022 PG Counseling has been Started on 1st December 2022 via Offline Mode. OUAT 2022 UG Spot Counselling Registration is starting from 24th November 2022. Result (PG) has been released on 21st November 2022. Intimation cum-rank card will be released on 25th November 2022. OUAT 2022 examination is organized by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. This can be a university level entrance exam which is conducted every year for providing admission in numerous UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses of Agriculture and Agriculture Engineering filed.
Students can get admission within the fields of agriculture, horticulture, veterinary science and husbandry, agriculture engineering, etc. solely the candidates those who can with success qualify this entrance exam can get admission within the University and its related to faculties.
Candidates can go through this text to urge complete details concerning OUAT 2022 test dates, applying form, eligibility, test pattern and course of study, admit card and result, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
OUAT 2022 Notification – Counseling Started
| OUAT 2022 PG Counseling has been Started on 1st December 2022 via Offline Mode. Click Here to View Notice.
OUAT 2022 Result for PG courses has been released on 21st November 2022. The intimation-cum rank card will be released on 25th November 2022. Check here for result details.
OUAT 2022 Counselling Registration has been started from 1st November 2022 via offline mode. Click here for details.
OUAT 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||OUAT 2022|
|OUAT Full-Form||Orissa University of Agriculture
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Medical, Engineering|
|Organizing Body||Orrisa University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs.|
OUAT 2022 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
OUAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below in this table, we have provided the tentative schedule of OUAT exam 2022 for various events:
|Application form-A availability||21st May 2022|
|Submission of application form||30th June 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd July 2022|
|Correction period||Till 30th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||25th July 2022|
|OUAT 2022 exam||9th & 12th August 2022|
|Submission of application form (B)||27th July 2022|
|Last date to submit form||2nd September 2022|
|Correction in form ‘B’||27th July till 2nd September 2022|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||–|
|Commencement of class||–|
PG (Master & Doctoral Program):
|Application Form Releases||12th August 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||16th September 2022|
|Last date to submit fee (Rs. 1500)||17th September 2022|
|Mock Test||11th October 2022|
|Admit Card||11th October 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd October 2022|
|Last date to submit OGPA/ Marks of qualifying exam||31st October 2022|
OUAT Application Form 2022:
Candidates will scan the below directions to understand complete details of OUAT 2022 application form:
Candidates will fill the OUAT 2022 form in on-line mode.
The application form will be filled by 20th May 2022 .
Candidates should transfer passport size color photographs within as per the required format.
The application method can contain steps – Registration, filling details, creating application fee payment, uploading of pictures and documents.
Carefully undergo all the main points of application before submission as no modification is going to be allowed later.
The candidate will fill the application form until the fourth week of March 2022.
Candidates should take a copy of the application form for additional admission procedures.
OUAT Application Fees:
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the Post Graduate (PG) courses||Rs 1100 / –|
|Application fee for the Under Graduate (UG) courses||Rs 1050 / –|
Mode of payment: The application fee of OUAT 2022 may be paid online using web banking, debit card, Mastercard of any bank.
Candidates may also pay their application fee through the nearest common service center (Jan Seva Kendra).
OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
OUAT 2022 Eligibility criteria for admission into numerous UG and PG programs are given below:
Nationality: Indian national candidate those who have domicile of Orissa state can apply.
Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UG admission should have completed seventeen years aged 31/12/2022.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Sharda University, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
B.Sc. (Hons)/ Agriculture/Forestry/ Horticulture:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with science from a recognized board or university.
Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates in 10+2 should be passed with a minimum mixture of 55% (for SC/ST/PWD – 40%).
Qualifying Subjects: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, arithmetic or Biology subjects.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
Qualifying Exam: Candidates ought to have passed 10+2 level from a recognized board.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have obtained five hundredth marks (for SC/ST/PWD – 40%).
Qualifying Subjects: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with PCM subjects.
For PG programmes:
M.Sc Agriculture: Candidates should have passed B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc agriculture from a recognized board or university.
M.Sc Forestry: Candidates should have passed B.Sc biological science from a recognized board.
M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: Candidate should have done B.Sc Agriculture Engineering & Technology / B.Tech Agriculture Engineering from a recognized board.
OUAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Check the test pattern and marking theme of OUAT 2022 within the below section:
Medium: The medium of the examination is going to be English.
Mode of Exam: The examination is going to be conducted through offline mode.
Duration: The time period of the test is going to be two hours.
Type of Questions: The question paper can contains multiple alternative queries.
Total Marks: The question paper is going to be two hundred marks.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark is going to be awarded for the right answer.
Negative Marking: There’ll be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Check marks distribution for UG courses within the below-given table:
OUAT Syllabus 2022:
OUAT 2022 syllabus can cover varied topics from the themes of Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic or Biology. For the UG level, the queries are going to be from the twelfth level and for PG courses, the course of study can contain the topics from the relevant fields studied at the graduate level.
Candidates should check the whole syllabus on-line before beginning the test preparation.
OUAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips that candidates can follow so as to perform well in OUAT 2022 exam:
- Students will follow the mock test as per their course.
- Students will solve previous year question papers.
- Make yourself accustomed to the whole examination program and test pattern.
- Try to create a correct schedule and stick to that.
- Start your preparation for the entrance test early.
- Prepare from the simplest study materials from the counseled sources.
OUAT Admit Card 2022
Candidates will transfer their OUAT 2022 Admit card through online mode. The admit card is released in the second week of April 2022. Hall ticket won’t be sent by post to the candidates.
The admit card can embrace the main points like candidate’s name, fathers name, date and time, examination center and address of the candidate. Candidates should check all the main points written on the admit card are correct. Conjointly students need to carry their valid id proof with admit card on the examination day.
OUAT Merit List/Result 2022
Candidates will check OUAT 2022 result on-line within the first week of July 2022. The candidate will check their result by getting into their roll number, mobile variety or date of birth.
The merit list is ready on the idea of candidate’s marks secured within the test. solely the candidates whose names are present within the merit list have required the counseling.
Candidates are chosen for admission into UG courses as per the performance in academics and entrance exams. Check weightage below:
ALSO READ: OUAT CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
OUAT Counseling 2022
OUAT 2022 counseling is conducted within the fourth week of July 2022. when the announcement of the results, candidates need to fill the shape – B for participating in the counseling method. The filling of Form-B is released from the second week of May 2022 to the third week of June 2022.
As per the filled selections, merit list, class and seat availableness, seats are assigned to eligible candidates. Candidates need to report back to their various departments for any admission procedure.
Candidates are advised regarding counseling through online mode. Below we’ve got mentioned necessary documents for the counseling process:
- OUAT Score Card 2022
- Caste certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- 10th and twelfth Mark sheet and Certificates
- Migration certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Passport size images, etc.