High Salary Paramedical Courses After 12th: 12th Science Biology group students usually set courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, Nursing, B.V.Sc., Pharmacy and BHMS as their prime targets. Aside from these courses, they’re also eligible to pursue another courses that fall under the class of ‘paramedical courses‘.
Paramedical courses are usually associated with the allied healthcare sector. These courses are just as useful and job oriented as the courses directly related to the field of healthcare (nursing, medicine and pharmacy).
Paramedical courses trains students and turns them into skilled and qualified allied healthcare workers and technicians. Together with Doctors and Nurses, allied healthcare workers also play an integral role within the smooth functioning of the healthcare industry in India.
The demand for allied healthcare workers is on the rise in India. They’re additionally in huge demand abroad, where their pay package is much higher than what it is in India.
Depending upon the type of the course, both 10th and 12th passed students are eligible to pursue paramedical courses in India. Allow us to check out the most types of paramedical courses available in India
Types of Career options in Paramedical Courses After 12th:
The 3 main types of paramedical courses available in India are:
1.Bachelor’s Degree courses
List of Paramedical Courses After Class 12th:
Top Bachelor’s Degree Paramedical Courses:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Sc. in MLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- Sc. in Ophthalmic Technology
- Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Sc. in Optometry
- Sc. in X-Ray Technology
- Sc. in Radiography
- Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Sc. in OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- Sc. in Dialysis Technology
- Sc. in Medical Record Technology
- Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology
The above mentioned Bachelor’s Degree courses are usually 3 years long. Some academic programs are 4 years long (theory + practical training).
Top Diploma Paramedical Courses:
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology)
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Radiography
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- DOTT (Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology)
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- DHLS (Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech)
- Diploma in Community Health Care
Diploma courses must last anywhere between 1-3 years.
Top Certificate Paramedical Courses:
- Certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate in X-Ray Technician
- Certificate in Lab Assistant/Technician
- Certificate in Dental Assistant
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
Certificate paramedical courses could last anywhere between 6 months to 2 years.
Top 5 Best Paramedical Books:
BOOKS FOR PARAMEDICAL COURSES
NOTE: Want more information about career guidance after 12th std. Just go for our career guidance page or click on the direct link given below. CAREER COUNSELING: CLICK HERE >>>