PAU Entrance Exams 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. The Punjab Agriculture University conducts three entrance examinations which is known as Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT), Common Entrance Test (CET), and Master’s Entrance examination (MET) to offer admission to the candidates in various undergraduate and masters programs.
Candidates willing to get admission in their Undergraduate, Masters’s Diploma, and Ph.D. programs from the various affiliated colleges of PAU they can apply in the entrance examinations by filling the application form through both modes such as the online as well as offline mode.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the PAU Entrance Exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
PAU Entrance Exams 2023 Notification – Application Soon
PAU Entrance Exams 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PAU Entrance Exams 2023 Overview:
|University Name||Punjab Agricultural University|
|Courses Offered||UG/ PG and Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||online and offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Helpline Number||0161 240 1960|
|Address||Ferozpur Rd, Ludhiana, Punjab 141027|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Baldev Singh Dhillon|
PAU Entrance Exams Dates 2023
Those applicants are going to apply in the PAU entrance examinations such as AAT, CET, MET, etc. they must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
For AAT, CET,
|Application Starting date||To be Announced|
|last date to Apply for||27th June 2023|
|Apply with late fees rs.1000||8th July 2023|
|Exam date||CET- 2nd week of August 2023
AAT – 15th July 2023
BSET – 1st week of August 2023
|Declaration of Result (AAT nad BEST)||To be Announced|
|1st Round Counseling||3rd week of August 2023|
|Counseling for Vacant Seat (CET)||1st week of September 2023|
PAU Entrance Exams Application Form 2023
The PAU Entrance Exams Application Form has been released on the official website on the provided schedule through official authority.
Candidates willing and eligible to get admission in all Undergraduate, Masters’, and Diploma programs except for MBA and Ph.D., they can apply in the entrance examinations of PAU by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Punjab Agriculture University.
- Applicants will get the prospectus and to fill the application form, applicants have to check their eligibility criteria and follow the instructions carefully.
- There will be separate application forms for different entrance tests of this university and the applicants have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Applicants have to take print of the application form after submitting and after confirming all the particulars visit the bank for depositing the fees else ignore that application form and fill a fresh form with a new e-mail id.
- The applicants have to send the computer generated print out of the application form, and White application form along with all certificates/testimonials to the Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141004 with clearly mentioning the name of the entrance test on the enveloping before the last date of receipt of the application form.
Documents to be attached with Application Form
- Certificate as evidence of belonging to reserve category (ies) (Annexure I to VIII)
- Annexure C is evidence of an outstanding sportsperson.
- Residence Certificate.
- Certificate as evidence of the date of birth.
- Certificate of degrees, diplomas, and qualifying examination(s) passed.
- Detailed marks certificates of all the parts of the examination(s) that qualifies the candidate for admission.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of school/college last attended.
PAU Entrance Exams Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should fulfill their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Age Limit: The age of candidates should be between 17-25 years.
- Qualification: The applicants must be qualified in the 12th from any recognized board to get admission to their course.
- The candidates should be qualified for a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields for which they have applied to meet eligibility.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Courses through PAU Entrance Exams
Applicants will get admission in these courses through PAU entrance examinations such as,
|AAT (Agriculture Aptitude Test)||B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture 6(2+4) years program at Bathinda and
Gurdaspur (after matric)
|CET (Common Entrance Test)||B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture 4-year,
B.Tech. (Biotechnology) 4-year
B.Tech. (Food Technology)4-years
B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science
B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science 4-year
B.Sc. (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics 4-year
5-yr Integrated M.Sc. (Hons) in Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Zoology programs
|MET (Master’s Entrance Test)||Agricultural Meteorology
Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping)
Horticulture (Fruit Science)
Horticulture (Vegetable Science)
Plant Breeding & Genetics
PAU Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT)
The AAT (Agriculture Aptitude Test) is held through PAU to provide admission to the candidates in B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture 6(2+4) years program at Bathinda and
Gurdaspur (after matric) and the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination.
This test will be for one and a half hour duration and it comprised of 100 multiple choice questions each of one mark to be attempted on the OMR sheet.
Applicants will get one mark on each correct answer whereas a 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The medium of the question paper will be both in English and Punjabi. The question paper shall have four sections as under:
- Section-I: Agriculture Aptitude: It will consist of 50 questions.
- Section-II: General Science: It will consist of 30 questions.
- Section-III: General English: It will consist of 10 questions.
- Section-IV:Mathematics: It will consist of 10 questions.
PAU Common Entrance Test (CET)
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the engineering and science field from the institutes of PAU.
They can apply in the PAU Common Entrance Test (CET) examination through online mode by filling the application form as per their eligibility criteria.
- The question paper will be in the English language only which contains two sections.
- Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture/Home Science 68 questions of one mark each for Biology or Agriculture or Home Science or 34 questions of two marks each for Mathematics.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The weightage for the correct and incorrect answers will be double in the case of the Mathematics subject.
Physics: 66 questions of one mark each.
Chemistry: 66 questions of one mark each.
PAU Master’s Entrance Test (MET)
The Master’s Entrance Test (MET) is conducted through Punjab Agriculture University to offer admission to the applicants in master’s programs in the field of agriculture, horticulture.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination
PAU Entrance Exams Admit Card 2023
PAU Entrance Exams 2023 Admit Card will be released soon. After submitting the application form successfully, the admit card will be released to the candidates and the candidates must take the copy of the admit card for further usage.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card. The admit card will provide to the candidates after submitting their date of birth and UID.
PAU Entrance Exams Result from 2023
PAU Entrance AAT and MET Exams results will be declared now and those applicants have given the examinations of PAU, they can check their results through online mode by visiting the official website.
Candidates can also check their results through offline mode by visiting the campus and the result will be on the notice board.
Candidates qualified in the examination will call out for the counseling procedure after the result declaration.