PGIMER 2024 INI SS January Session 1st Round Seat Allocation Counselling has been Started on 4th December 2023. PGIMER 2024 (INI CET) Allotment has been released on 2nd December 2023 for mock round. INI SS 2024 Merit List for ineligible candidates has been released. The INI CET Admit Card was Available on 30th October 2023. Through INI CET, candidates will be offered admission in 6 year courses as MD/ MS. Candidates will be offered admission into 3 years courses as DM/ M.CH & MDS courses through INI SS. PGIMER, stands for the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and research. It is located at Chandigarh. It is one of the celebrated institutes of India. It offers admission to the candidates who need to apply for MD/MS, & DM/M.Ch/MHA courses. The entrance test is command twice every year.
The admissions will be held in two sessions – January & July. Admission will be offered through INI CET & INI SS scores. Here in this article, we are given the details of the PGIMER 2024 Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counseling, etc.
PGIMER exam has been replaced by INI-CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test) 2024. It will be organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. Through this exam, admission will be offered in MD/ MS/ M.Ch.(6years) /DM(6years)/ MDS courses in various PGIMER campuses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
PGIMER 2024 Notification – Jan. Session Counselling Started
PGIMER 2024 INI SS January Session 1st Round Seat Allocation Counselling has been Started on 4th December 2023. Click Register.
PGIMER 2024 Allotment (INI CET) has been released on 2nd December 2023. Click here for allotment.
PGIMER 2024 January Session INI-CET Online Counselling has been started on 28th November 2023. Click here to Register.
PGIMER 2024 January Session List of candidates called for Stage-II (Departmental Assessment) Result has been Released on 9th November 2023. Check here for result details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
PGIMER 2024 Highlights
|Name of Exam||PGIMER 2024|
|Full-Form of PGIMER||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and research.|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Organizing Body||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and research, Chandigarh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (CBT)|
|Exam Date||22nd October 2023|
|5th November 2023|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
PGIMER 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
PGIMER 2024 Exam Dates:
The necessary info regarding the important events and tentative dates is listed below for candidates to refer:
|Notification||15th September 2023|
|Registration & Basic Information||15th September 2023|
|Last date to register||5th October 2023|
|Status of Registration & Basic info||6th October 2023|
|Last date of basic registration||7th October 2023|
|Final status of accepted registration & basic info||8th October 2023|
|Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC) & editing of form||30th September 2023 – 14th October 2023|
|Uploading of valid certificate||27th September 2023 – 5th November 2023|
|Status of completion of application form||17th October 2023|
|Last date of submission||18th October 2023|
|Final status of online registration & uploading of admit card||30th October 2023|
|INI CET Exam Date (January session)||5th November 2023|
|INI CET Exam Date (July session)||19th May 2024|
INI SS (Institute of National Importance Superspeciality Courses) Schedule;
|Notification||23rd September 2023|
|Application form releases||23rd September 2023|
|Last date to apply||14th October 2023|
|Admit card availability||23rd October 2023|
|Exam Date (January session)||30th October 2023|
|Exam Date (July session)||27th April 2024|
|Result||4th November 2023|
|Counselling||2nd week of November 2023|
PGIMER 2024 Application Form & Fee:
The necessary info regarding the application method is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants ought to register on the website so as to get the application form.
Applicants can receive a mail from the university with the login details.
Applicants ought to fill the form by login into the website using the login details.
Applicants ought to download the scanned copies of the pictures and signature on the application form.
After success filing the application form, candidates are requested to take a copy of the punctually filled form for additional reference.
- PGIMER 2023 application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card method.
- Candidates must check the following table for the application fee for various category candidates
|Category||INI CET Application Fee|
|For General/OBC Candidate||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
INI SS Application Fee:
|For all candidates||Rs. 4250/-|
Applicants are advised to pay the applying fee within the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (examination). Applicants those who belong to FN & sponsored class are requested to submit the punctually filled form together with the desired documents mentioned within the web site to the below-mentioned address: Registrar,
Academic section PGIMER,
Sector – twelve, Chandigarh-160012
PGIMER 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in MD/ MS or equivalent from any Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institution.
- Registration: Applying candidates must be registered under Central/ State Medical Council of Registration.
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree from any MCI recognize institution.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 50% marks as unreserved, 40% as SC/ST and 45% as PwD Applicants.
- Internship: Applicants must have completed internship training of 1 year. Training must be completed before 31st December for January session & 30th June for July session.
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the PGIMER 2024 Exam:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Mode of Examination: PGIMER 2024 will be held through Computer Based online test (CBT).
- Types of Questions: PGIMER Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 250 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper
Below we have provided the pattern for the PGIMER 2024 question paper:
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
- Question: What is the mode of the PGIMER 2023 exam?
Answer: PGIMER 2023 will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- Question: What is the PGIMER 2023 Syllabus based on?
Answer: PGIMER 2023 syllabus is based on the MBBS syllabus (Preclinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical Subjects)
- Question: Application form can be filled and submitted by offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form can be filled only through online mode.
- Question: How much application fees have to be submitted for PwD category candidates?
Answer: PwD category candidates will be exempted from the application fee.
- Question: Can I fill more than one application form?
Answer: No, More than one application form will lead to rejection.
- Question: Can I get my fee back if I failed to attend the exam?
Answer: No, the application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- Question: Submission of application fees through net banking is possible?
Answer: Yes, you will be able to submit the application fee via net banking also.
- Question: Can I get my Admit card through offline mode?
Answer: No, admit card will be made available only via online mode on the website.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Syllabus:
The necessary info regarding the syllabus is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants are requested to go to the official web site for detailed info regarding the program for the preparation of the entrance test as a university has not determined any precise program for the examination.
However, we’ve listed down some necessary subjects for the reference of the candidates which is able to be useful for higher preparation of the candidates.
Immunogenetics and molecular biology
Social and medicine
Obstetrics and medicine
PGIMER 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info regarding the releasing of admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority is updating the admit cards within the month of November (MD/MS) and Dec (DM/MCH/MHA) in on-line mode.
Applicants will get the admit cards from the official website of the university using the log in details (application range, password, and security key).
Applicants ought to transfer the admit card and take a copy of a similar from the web site.
Admit cards won’t be obtainable in the other mode apart from online mode.
Applicants won’t get admit cards by post, SMS, email, or personally from the university.
Admit cards could be an obligatory document to hold at the time of examination.
Authority won’t allow candidates to enter the examination center while not admit cards.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary info regarding the declaration of the results is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority changes the results in the month of November in on-line mode.
Applicants ought to log in to the web site using the roll number and date of birth.
Applicants are suggested to transfer the results from the website and take a copy of a similar for future reference.
Authority won’t be accountable to send the results to the applier by post, SMS, email, or personally.
Authority is making ready a merit list of the chosen candidates on the premise of the scores achieved within the exam.
Selected candidates ought to seem personally for the counseling method.
Applicants are suggested to retain the results until the time of the admission method.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Counselling:
The necessary info regarding the counseling method is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority can have the responsibility to conduct the counseling session within the month of Dec.
Authority is releasing the main points concerning the counseling session when the declaration of the results.
Applicants ought to check the information regarding the counseling method from the field.
Counseling process will be held in on-line mode only (personal interview at the campus).
The counseling process can primarily have four completely different rounds for the candidates counting on the merit list.
Applicants are advised to bring the below-mentioned documents at the time of counseling for the verification process.
- SSC mark sheet and certificate
- MBBS mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Copy of punctually filled form together with a photograph glued on that.
- Photo ID proof
- Experience certificate (if valid)
- Date of birth certificate
- OBC certificate (fresh)s of the verification.