Presidency University 2023 Application Form has been released on 3rd January, 2023 for PUBDET. Exam Dates have been announced for PUBDET & PUMDET. Presidency University conducts an admission procedure that is known as Presidency University Admission 2023. With the assistance of the admission, procedure candidates are ready to get admission in several courses within the university. The university conducts an exam for the candidates so as to offer admission to the qualified candidates.
With the assistance of the university entrance examination or the other national level exam candidates are eligible to induce admission in several undergraduate and postgraduate courses within the field of education. So as to induce admission within the university candidates ought to seem for PUBDET (Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test) and PUMDET (Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test).
Below mentioned is that the list of the courses offered by the university to the applicants:
- B. Sc, etc.
- M. Sc, etc.
Presidency University 2023 Notifications – Application Started (PUBDET)
Presidency University 2023 Exam Date have been announced. It will be conducted on 20th & 21st May, 2023 for PUBDET & 9th July 2023 for PUMDET. Check other dates from below.
Presidency University 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Presidency University 2023|
|Types of Exam||UG Level, PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Course Offered||PUBDET and PUMDET|
|Organizing Body||Presidency University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PBT)|
||20th & 21st May 2023 (PUBDET)|
|9th July 2023 (PUMDET)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
Presidency University Admission 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
Presidency University Admission 2023 Exam Dates:
The necessary information regarding the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates
|Application form Released||Started|
|Final date to submit applications form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Application correction begins||2nd week of April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||1st week of August 2023|
|Exam date||20th & 21st, May 2023|
|Declaration of result||4th week of August 2023|
|Counselling begins from||1st week of September 2023|
|Application form Released||2nd week of April 2023|
|Final date to submit applications form||4th week of April 2023|
|Application correction begins||4th week of April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of August 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of August 2023|
|Counselling begins from||1st week of September 2023|
Presidency University Admission 2023 Application Form:
The necessary information regarding the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Presidency University Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Applicants can submit the PUBDET application form from the 4th week of March 2023 to 2nd week of April 2023.
- Registration process for the PUMDET will be held from the 2nd week of April 2023 to 4th week of April 2023.
- Applicants ought to register and so enter certain details like personal, parents, contact details, and lots of additional as mentioned.
- Applicants are advised to fill the main points properly and properly as official authorities won’t entertain the correction facility of the application form.
- False information within the form or incomplete forms won’t be thought of by the authorities.
- Forms that are received once the due date are going to be directly rejected.
- Applicants additionally ought to download scanned pictures of passport size photograph and signature in such that size and format mentioned on the web site.
- After that candidates should take a copy of a similar and submit the form before the due date.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Application Fee:
The necessary information regarding the applying fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
Applicants ought to pay Rs 500/- for general category and Rs.400/- for reserved category Applicants.
Applicants will pay the applying fee in on-line mode by debit card, Mastercard, or web banking.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Marks criteria will be different as per the courses and category.
- Domicile: Reserved category Applicants must have domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: Marks varies for various categories and courses.
- Domicile: Reserved category Applicants must have domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination of B.Sc. / B.A. or equivalent can also apply.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Entrance Exam:
The necessary information regarding the entrance test is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The entrance test is going to be conducted in offline mode that’s written test by pen and paper-based
Applicants who wish to induce admission within a totally different undergraduate course have to seem for the PUBDET exam.
Applicants who wish to use for the postgraduate course ought to seem for the PUMDET exam conducted by the university.
Applicants those who seem for the PUMDET test are eligible to induce admission in 2 years MA/M.Sc. course within the university.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary information regarding the admit card is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The admit card will be released through on-line mode on the official web site of the university.
Applicants ought to login to the official web site using the credentials.
Applicants ought to download the admit card from the web site and keep some copies of a similar.
Applicants ought to carry admit cards together with them at the time of the exam for verification.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Exam Result:
The necessary information regarding the declaration of the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants are going to be ready to get the results in the month of June 2023 in online mode on the official web site itself.
The result is a crucial document that contains details of the marks secured by the applier within the exam conducted by the university.
Applicants ought to login to the website using the credentials and save the result.
Applicants should keep some copies of the result for future usage.
After the declaration of the results, official authorities can prepare a merit list of the candidates on the idea of the results.
The merit list is going to be totally different for every course.
Merit list contains the name of the shortlisted candidates for counseling round on the idea of the marks secured by them within the exam.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Counseling:
The necessary information regarding the counseling is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Authorities can organize counseling process for the candidates once the results are declared.
Official authorities can give notice all the main points related to the counseling, seat allotment, conditional admission procedure on the official web site of the university for the reference of the candidates.
Applicants who have secured higher grades within the exams are eligible to look for the counseling round personally on the determined date and venue.
The counseling method can utterly rely upon the merit list.
Applicants whose name has appeared first within the merit list are going to be given the previous admission than others.
Applicants ought to hold all necessary documents together with them for verification.
Documents are going to be given back to the candidates once the verification is finished.
Applicants will also have to submit the following documents at the time of counselling for verification rounds:
- 10thclass mark sheet and certificate
- 12thclass mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.