PSTET Admit Card: The State Council of Education Research Punjab has organized the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) for the applicants those need to make their career within the field of teaching at Elementary, Secondary levels in any of the schools of Punjab State. Those candidates have an interest and eligible to be assigned as a teacher, they will apply within the PSTET examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website.
Here, through this content, candidates are going to be able to understand the elaborate data of PSTET within which includes PSTET admit card, admit card dates and procedure to download the admit card, etc.
PSTET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
Candidates can get the admit card from the official website of the State Council of Education research Punjab if they need successfully submitted their form. Candidates should check all of the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading it and that they even have to carry the required documents together with the Admit card.
PSTET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|Online Registration Start Date||Nov 2020|
|Final Date of Punjab TET Online Application||Dec 2020|
|Application Fee Last Date||Dec 2020|
|Application Form Correction||Dec 2020|
|Admit Card Downloading Starts||Jan 2022|
|Punjab TET 2021 Exam Date||Dec 2021|
How to Download PSTET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates will download the PSTET admit card by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Candidates should need to visit the official website of the State Council of Education research Punjab.
- Applicants should need to log within the details by entering their registration number and password to PSTET admit card.
- After entering the details, the admit card can display to the candidates
- They even have to enter details registration number, and password. Click on login.
- Applicants will download and print Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test admit card for future use.
ALSO READ: PSTET RESULT 2021.
Important Instructions Concerning PSTET Admit Card:
The following are the important instructions concerning the PSTET admit card has mentioned below.
- Applicants should have reached the examination center together with admitting card for reporting.
- At the examination center, candidates need to be present with the admit card of PSTET.
- Candidates should need to bring valid photo ID proof like a driving license, voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- Bring a blue/black pen solely. don’t carry electronic items or something which could lead to expulsion from the hall.