Pune MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Pune is the western city of the state in Maharashtra, and there are the various universities, colleges, and institutions of medical and dental available for the candidates and also the applicants can get admission within the various MBBS and BDS programs by applying within the national level entrance examinations like NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
Applicants who are willing to urge admission within the various medical and dental programs from the varied medical and dental colleges of Pune city must fill the application form through online mode as per their eligibility criteria.
Here, from this article, the candidates can get the detailed information of Pune MBBS and BDS Admission within which includes Pune MBBS and BDS Admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Pune MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Pune MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Pune MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
Those applicants are seeking to urge admission within the medical colleges of Pune; they will apply within the national level exam.
There is every medical college accepting the score of the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) to offer admission to the candidates in medical courses on their campuses. the final admission will provide to the candidates by marks obtained within the entrance test.
Top Medical Colleges in Pune 2022:
- Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College And General Hospital – Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College – Pune
- Dr. DY Patil Medical College Hospital And Research Centre – Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University – Pune
- Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth – Pune
Pune MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidate should belong to the Indian national.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) is additionally eligible to apply.
- The lower age limit to apply is 17 years as on 31st December within the year of admission.
- The upper age limit is 25 years and five years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Applying candidates should pass the 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates also are eligible to apply.
- The qualifying examination should be passed with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in PCB and English subjects.
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2022:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the Counseling.
Once the Candidates qualify the NEET entrance exam . The counseling process are going to be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% AIQ Seats and 85% State Quota seats.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam, Counselling Organize various MBBS/BDS Colleges in Pune. By NEET-UG scores of Students, are going to be able to get the seats within the colleges.
All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents. As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs