Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2023: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Punjab is the northern state of India, which is bordered by J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Rajasthan. The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is conducting the Punjab MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates and those applicants are wishing to urge admission within the medical and dental colleges of Punjab state to complete their MBBS and BDS programs can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Candidates should need to apply for the NEET Examination and score qualified marks within the examination to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS courses from the state of Punjab. Here, through this article, the applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of Punjab MBBS and BDS Admission during which includes Punjab MBBS and BDS admission dates, eligibility criteria.
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2023:
The Punjab MBBS/BDS admission are often done only by NEET entrance examination. The applicants can fill the application form based on their eligibility criteria. Before the last date of submission, candidates need to fill the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
All of the correct and complete details should be filled within the form through candidates. The NTA conducts the NEET entrance examination Through which candidates can get admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Panjab.
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must need to check the eligibility criteria have mentioned below for the candidates and that they need to check it.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as of December 31, 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates must be residents of Punjab.
- Candidates for admission to Punjab MBBS BDS 2023 must have passed their Class 12 examination within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually and must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% (for the unreserved category), 40% (for reserved category, including physically handicapped of reserved category) and 45% (for physically handicapped and persons with disabilities) within the subjects mentioned.
- Candidates should need to score the specified minimum percentile within the NEET 2023 UG examination.
Top Medical Colleges in Punjab:
- Adesh University, Bathinda
- Dayanand Medical College And Hospital – Ludhiana
- Government Medical College – Amritsar
- Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences – Faridkot
- Sri Guru Ram Das Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research – Amritsar
- Adesh Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research – Bathinda
- Gian Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Patiala
- Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital – Faridkot
Punjab MBBS BDS 2023 Seat Reservation:
|Backward Area/ Border Area||1% each|
|Physically handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped||3%|
|Children/Grandchildren of terrorist affected persons||1%|
|Children/Grandchildren of Sikh riot-affected persons||1%|
|Wards of Defence Personnel||1%|
|Wards of Punjab Police Personnel/Armed Police/Home Guards/Para-Military Forces||1%|
|Children/grandchildren of freedom fighters of Punjab||1%|
|Migrants from Jammu & Kashmir due to terrorist violence (in private institutions)||1%|
Punjab MBBS BDS 2023 Participating Institutes and Seats:
|Colleges offering MBBS|
|College offering the course||Management of college||Annual Intake|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhatinda||Trust||150|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||Trust||75|
|Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||Trust||100|
|Gian Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Patiala||Trust||100|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||Govt.||200|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||Govt.||200|
|Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||Govt.||100|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||Trust||150|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar||Trust||150|
|Colleges offering BDS|
|College offering the course||Management of college||Annual Intake|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhatinda||Private||100|
|Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital & Research Institute, Ludhiana||Private||100|
|Christian Dental College, Ludhiana||Private||40|
|Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences, Faridkot||Private||100|
|Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Ferozepur||Private||100|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Patiala||Govt.||40|
|Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Sunam||Private||100|
|Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patiala||Private||100|
|National Dental College & Hospital, Gulabgarh||Private||100|
|Pb. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Amritsar||Govt.||40|
|Rayat Bahra Dental College, Mohali||Private||100|
|Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Dental College & Hospital, Ludhiana||Private||50|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Amritsar||Private||60|
|Sukhmani Dental College & Hospital, Derabassi||Private||100|
Minimum Percentile Required:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2023:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students has been Available to participate within the Counseling. All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
NEET Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured within the NEET examination. And report to the allotted college alongside all necessary documents after the allotment of seat.
Candidates must have these documents in original at the time of counseling. Only on verification of all documents, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs