Punjab SET Exam Pattern: The Punjab SET is popularly referred to as the Punjab State Eligibility Test, which is organized through the Punjab State Organization to appoint the candidates for the post of assistant professor or to offers them JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) within the colleges and University of Punjab state.
Those applicants are wishing to get appointed as assistant professors within the schools and colleges of Punjab State; they will apply in Punjab SET Examination through online mode by visiting the official website. Here, from this content, applicants will know the detailed information of Punjab SET Exam Pattern 2021.
Punjab SET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The applicants must need to prefer the Exam Pattern for better preparation of the examination and therefore the Exam Pattern consists of a number of questions, kind of questions, marking scheme, and schedule of exams. Through the Exam Pattern, candidates can know the entire structure of the question paper.
- Paper 1: Research and Teaching Aptitude
- Paper 2 & Paper 3: Based on the respective subject.
- The SET will be organized in objective mode.
- The Test will consist of 3 papers.
- To evaluate the General Aptitude of the applicants, there will be one common paper (Paper-I) for all and it will contain 60 questions of 2 marks each, and the candidates will have to answer 50 queries only.
- The Second and Third paper will be on the subject concerned.
- The 2 papers will have 50 obligatory queries of 2 marks each.
- For the 3 papers, there will be 75 necessary queries of 2 marks each.
ALSO READ: PUNJAB SET SYLLABUS.
Punjab SET 2021 Syllabus:
All details Regarding the Syllabus has been released on the Punjab SET official web site. Candidates ought to browse the Punjab SET official portal of the authority. Candidates additionally get the Punjab SET syllabus details through this post. They just have to go through the link given above for Punjab SET Syllabus 2021.
Punjab SET Preparation Tips 2021:
Candidates are going to be able to obtain qualified marks within the examination by following the preparation tips mentioned below.
To understand the entire structure of the question paper, applicants should need to prefer the Exam Pattern and syllabus.
The applicants should need to make the schedule for his or her studies and that they are going to be able to take their time of every subject as per their convenience.