Rajasthan ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare organizes the admission procedure for the female applicants only. and also the admission procedure is usually referred to as Rajasthan ANM Nursing Admission 2023.
With the assistance of the Rajasthan ANM, Nursing Admission 2023 applicants are going to be able to get admission in two years ANM courses (Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery course) offered in several government and private nursing institutions located within the state of Rajasthan.
With the assistance of the admission procedure, eligible applicants are going to be able to get admission in numerous 23 government Women health worker Centers located within the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Rajasthan ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan ANM 2023|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Notification||30th September 2023|
|Availability of application forms for the applicants||1st October 2023|
|Submission date of the application forms||1st November 2023|
|Counseling (Started)||23rd February 2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Application Form:
The important information associated with the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Rajasthan ANM 2023 application form are going to be Starting Soon.
- In order to seem for the admission procedure applicants got to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants got to read carefully all the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- Official authorities won’t provide admission to applicants who don’t meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Applicants won’t be able to get admission to the institution if they do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- And for the reference of the applicant’s authorities will mention all the eligibility criteria on the official website of the university itself.
- Applicants also got to check the important instructions associated with the admission procedure before filing the application form.
After that applicants need to login to the official website.
After that applicants need to fill the application form by entering the necessary details as mention below:
- Communication and Contact details
- Parents or guardian details
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Course-related details
- Past qualifying exam details
- Some more additional details
After that applicants need to upload below mention documents in the application form:
- Scanned images of the applicant’s signature
- Scanned image of the applicant left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned images of the applicant’s passport size photograph
- Scanned images of the applicant’s past qualifying mark sheet and passing certificate
After that applicants need to pay the application fee as mention on the official website.
And then Applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
Once the form is filled properly applicants need to submit the duly filled application form before the due
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 20/- Through Postal Order
- For SC/ ST: Nil
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Educational qualification:
- One must have passed HSC Exam from a recognized board or university so as to urge admission in ANM courses offered.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Compulsory subject:
- One must have physics, chemistry, biology together with English subjects as mandatory subjects within the qualifying exam.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Qualifying marks:
- In order to urge admission to the institution, applicants who belong to the general category got to score a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exams.
- And reserved category applicants should score more than 35% marks within the qualifying exam.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Age criteria:
- The lower age limit for the applicants to get admission in the institution is not less than 17 years at the time of admission.
Rajasthan ANM 2023 Merit List / Result:
Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants purely on the basis of the merit list. The official authorities don’t organize any separate entrance examination for the applicants to provide admission.
However, applicants will get admission within the institution on the basis of the marks secured by them within the past qualifying academic exams that are HSC exams.
Official authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by the applicant within the HSC Exams. However official authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants once all the application forms are received successfully before the due
Once all the application forms are received, official authorities will check each of the application forms. And on scrutinizing the applying forms official authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants.
The merit list will contain the names of the applicants who are nominated for the admission process. Official authorities will conduct a counseling session for the nominated applicants.
However, for the reference of the applicants, official authorities will release the merit list in online mode on the official website of the university.
So applicants got to undergo the official website of the university so as to see the merit list. And on the idea of the merit list applicants will get admission to the university.