Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan is the organizing body that conducts an admission procedure for the eligible applicants.
The admission procedure is understood as Rajasthan GNM Admission 2021. With the assistance of the admission procedure, eligible applicants are going to be able to get admission in three years of General Nursing and Midwifery course in different universities and institutions located in Rajasthan.
Applicants who want to appear for getting admission in above mention course are advised to fill out and submit the application Form and meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Notification – Application Form Released Soon
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided Here.
Rajasthan GNM 2020 Notification has been Available. Click Here to Check Admission Notice.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan GNM 2021|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan|
E-Mail: [email protected]
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application Form||August 2021|
|Submission of Online Application Form last date||September 2021|
|Filling of the Online Grievance Form till||October 2021|
|Grievance List||October 2021|
|Option Form||November 2021|
|Merit List||November 2021|
|2nd Counseling (for Private Institutes)|
|Allotted candidates admission (Option form)||December 2021|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for register||4th week of December 2021|
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Form:
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application are going to be Released within the 4th week of August 2021.
- The Application Form are often filled till the Last week of September 2021.
- Application forms are going to be available in Offline mode on the official website of the university for the admission procedure by the official authorities.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university.
- After that applicants got to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of registration, applicants got to enter some basic details within the application form.
- Applicants must note that they enter all the main points at the time of registration correctly and properly.
- As the information are going to be used in the future for admission procedure and at the time of commencement of classes.
- Once the details are filled in properly, applicants got to click on the register tab and submit the registration.
- This will complete the registration process.
How to Fill Application Form:
At the time of filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form.
Once the details are successfully entered within the application form applicants, ought to check the information that they need provided within the application form.
If all the information in the Application Form is correctly filled, applicants need to pay the application fee.
- After that applicants got to upload some necessary documents within the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to upload the documents properly.
- Once the documents are properly uploaded applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout is taken applicants got to keep the printout safely for future usage.
- After that applicants got to submit the duly filled form to the university.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below in the table:
|Payment Gateway (Credit/ Debit Card)||100/-||200/-|
|Payment Gateway (Net Banking)||100/-||200/-|
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Educational qualification:
One should have passed the HSC exam or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university to get admission.
One should have physics, chemistry, and biology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- One should have scored a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exams if they belong to the general
- Applicants who belong to the reserved category must have scored more than 35% marks that are passing marks within the HSC exams.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Age criteria:
- One should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission as of 31st December 2021 to urge admission.
- Applicants who belong to the general category must be below the age of 34 years within the case of women’s and 28 years within the case of men to urge admission.
- The Reserved category must be below the age of 39 years within the case of women’s and 33 years within the case of men to urge admission.
- Applicants who are applying from the departmental quota must be below the age of 40 years within the case of women and 35 years within the case of men to urge admission.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Selection Procedure:
Official authorities of the applicants will provide admission to the eligible applicants within the institution on the basis of the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
In order to supply admission to the applicants, official authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants.
Official authorities of the university will update the merit list of the applicants on the official website of the university itself.
And on the basis of the merit list applicants are going to be eligible to appear for the counseling round in person and obtain admission.
However within the ratio of 80: 20 official authorities will provide admission to the applicants in government and private nursing colleges for women and men.