Rajasthan GNM 2022 notification will be Released Soon. The Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan is the organizing body that conducts an admission procedure for the eligible candidates.
The admission procedure is understood as Rajasthan GNM Admission 2022. With the assistance of the admission procedure, eligible candidates are going to be able to get admission in three years of General Nursing and Midwifery course in different universities and institutions located in Rajasthan.
candidates who want to appear for getting admission in above mention course are advised to fill out and submit the application Form and meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Notification – To be Released
Rajasthan GNM 2022 notification will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided Here.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Rajasthan General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online|
E-Mail: [email protected]
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the important information related to the events and dates for the reference of the candidates:
|Application Form released||August 2022|
|Submission of Online Application Form last date||September 2022|
|Filling of the Online Grievance Form till||October 2022|
|Grievance List||October 2022|
|Option Form||November 2022|
|Merit List released||November 2022|
|2nd Counseling (for Private Institutes)|
|Allotted candidates admission (Option form)||December 2022|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last date for register||4th week of December 2022|
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application Form:
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application are going to be Released within the 4th week of August 2022.
- The Application Form are often filled till the Last week of September 2022.
- Application forms are going to be available in Offline mode on the official website of the university for the admission procedure by the official authorities.
- candidates got to visit the official website of the university.
- After that candidates got to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of registration, candidates got to enter some basic details within the application form.
- candidates must note that they enter all the main points at the time of registration correctly and properly.
- As the information are going to be used in the future for admission procedure and at the time of commencement of classes.
- Once the details are filled in properly, candidates got to click on the register tab and submit the registration.
- This will complete the registration process.
How to Fill Application Form:
At the time of filing the Application Form, candidates need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form.
Once the details are successfully entered within the application form candidates, ought to check the information that they need provided within the application form.
If all the information in the Application Form is correctly filled, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- After that candidates got to upload some necessary documents within the application form.
- candidates are instructed to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- candidates are instructed to upload the documents properly.
- Once the documents are properly uploaded candidates got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout is taken candidates got to keep the printout safely for future usage.
- After that candidates got to submit the duly filled form to the university.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below in the table:
|Payment Gateway (Credit/ Debit Card)||100/-||200/-|
|Payment Gateway (Net Banking)||100/-||200/-|
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Educational qualification:
One should have passed the HSC exam or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university to get admission.
One should have physics, chemistry, and biology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- One should have scored a minimum of 40% marks within the HSC exams if they belong to the general
- candidates who belong to the reserved category must have scored more than 35% marks that are passing marks within the HSC exams.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Age criteria:
- One should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission as of 31st December 2022 to urge admission.
- candidates who belong to the general category must be below the age of 34 years within the case of women’s and 28 years within the case of men to urge admission.
- The Reserved category must be below the age of 39 years within the case of women’s and 33 years within the case of men to urge admission.
- candidates who are applying from the departmental quota must be below the age of 40 years within the case of women and 35 years within the case of men to urge admission.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Selection Procedure:
Official authorities of the candidates will provide admission to the eligible candidates within the institution on the basis of the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
In order to supply admission to the candidates, official authorities will prepare a merit list of the candidates.
Official authorities of the university will update the merit list of the candidates on the official website of the university itself.
And on the basis of the merit list candidates are going to be eligible to appear for the counseling round in person and obtain admission.
However within the ratio of 80: 20 official authorities will provide admission to the candidates in government and private nursing colleges for women and men.