Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has organized the Rajasthan MBBS and BDS Admission for the candidates and also the admission procedure. The applicants can fill the applying form based on eligibility criteria through online mode from the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Those applicants who are selected within the merit list as per the qualification of candidates will get admission within the Rajasthan MBBS and BDS by showing the required documents at the counseling procedure.
Here, through this article, the applicants can get detailed information on Rajasthan University MBBS and BDS admission within which includes Rajasthan University MBBS and BDS Admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria, etc.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Important Dates for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2022:
|Released of Notification||Last week of October 2022|
|Registration for Counseling||1st week of November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Filling||1st week of November 2022|
|Final date for submitting the Online Application form||1st week of November 2022|
|Publishing of provisional merit list||1st week of November 2022|
|Document verification||1st week of November 2022|
|Publishing of provisional merit list (State, PwD, Defence/PM, MBC, EWS, SC, ST, STA, NRI)||2nd week of November 2022|
|Choice filling and depositing the registration fee||2nd week of November 2022|
|Printing of the on-line application form after auto-locking of the choices||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of First round allotment||2nd week of November 2022|
|Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website||2nd week of November 2022|
|Reporting cum joining by candidates||2nd week of November 2022|
|2nd round of seat allotment (off-line)||To be Announced|
|Begin of classes||–|
|Mop-up round of seat allotment (off-line)||–|
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
The Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission will be done only by NEET entrance examination . Those Applicants are seeking to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Rajasthan state; they will fill the application form through online mode only.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam , the NTA are going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria are provided below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as of December 31, 2022.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates must have the domicile certificate of Rajasthan State
- The applicants should be passed within the Class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and
- Biology/Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have also passed within the above-mentioned subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate (unreserved) in them at the qualifying examination.
- The Physically Handicapped (PH) reserved category candidates got to score an aggregate of 40% within the given subjects, while the Unreserved PH candidates would need to score an aggregate of 45% within the same to be eligible for Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2022 admission.
- Applicants should need to score the required minimum percentile within the NEET 2022 UG Examination.
Minimum Percentile Required:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan:
- Dr. SN Medical College & Hospital, Jodhpur
- Government Medical College, Kota
- Government Medical College – Bharatpur
- Government Medical College – Dungarpur
- Pacific Medical College And Hospital – Udaipur
- Ruhs College Of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- Nims University, Jaipur
- SMS Medical College – Jaipur
- Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences – Jaipur
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- Sardar Patel Medical College – Bikaner
- RNT Medical College, Udaipur
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2022:
Those applicants are shortlisted within the NEET merit list as per their qualified marks, they’re going to be ready to participate within the counseling procedure. Candidates should need to carry the specified documents to the counseling center for verification.
- All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
- As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET Counseling 2022, Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured within the NEET Examination.
- And report to the allotted college along side all necessary documents after the allotment of seat.