RAKCON Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) organizes the admission procedure for B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing courses.
The candidates have to apply for the entrance exam to take admission to the college. According to the performance of the candidates in the selection test, the merit list is dawn. The selected candidates have to then submit the getting off the seat in writing and make the payment of fees.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the RAKCON Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form, Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Counseling Procedure, Etc.
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
RAKCON Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon by May 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RAKCON Nursing Admission Overview:
|Exam Name||RAKCON Nursing Admission|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exa||University Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing|
|Organizing Body||Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Helpline Number||Phone- 011-26436788, 26435397 Email- [email protected]|
RAKCON Nursing Admission Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates for the applicants:
|Application form||16th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||17th June 2023|
|Submit Document by hand till||17th June 2023|
|Document Submission by Post till||To be announced|
|Last date to receive the Admission Ticket||To be announced|
|Date of Selection test||24th July 2023|
|Date of counseling and fee payment||24th & 25th August 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
RAKCON Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- RAKCON Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 for M.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates must provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the Application Form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a copy of the Application Form when the Application Form is completely filled.
TBelow we have provided all the information regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
RAKCON Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
For M.Sc Nursing Program
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (12+4 years) of the University of Delhi or B.Sc. Examination in Nursing (12+4 Years) of a recognized university
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Program
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years Course) and/or an examination recognized as alike with 50% or more marks in a total of 4 subjects with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology provided the student has passed in each subject discretely.
RAKCON Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Rakcon Nursing 2023 Admit card will be released through online mode by the official authorities. Admit card for RAKCON Nursing willing for admission in B.Sc (H) Nursing & M.Sc Nursing will be available after the completion of the application procedure.
Candidates need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website.
Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
RAKCON Nursing 2023 Result
RAKCON 2023 result will be declared through online mode at the official website. The applicants can check the selection test Result online at the authorized website of RAKCON.
On the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results. Aspirants need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use details to check the results. It is informed to download the Result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the candidates.
The selection of the applicants willing to get admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be completed on the merit of Selection Test.
All applicants , notwithstanding reserved or non-reserved category, must appear for the Selection test except foreign nationals.
RAKCON Nursing 2023 Counseling
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.