Raksha Shakti University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Raksha Shakti University, the country’s first internal security institute of India, was created by the government of Gujarat, Ahmedabad in 2009 vide ‘The Raksha Shakti University Act, 2009’.
The university is dedicated to enhancing skill that is set up in the area of Internal Development, and Future Workers in the Internal Security Management Sector. Raksha Shakti The university offers B.A. and B.Techbeneath its UG wings.
At the PG level, it offers MA, LL.M., M.Sc. to M.Tech in various specializations. Universities also render M.Phil and Ph.D. as research level programs. The institute also offers a one-year diploma course and three months in the certification course in Photography, and a PG diploma. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the Raksha Shakti University Admission 2023 Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other information through this page below.
Raksha Shakti University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Raksha Shakti University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Raksha Shakti University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Raksha Shakti University 2023 Important Dates
|Available on application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Application Form||To be Announced|
Raksha Shakti University 2023 Application Form
Raksha Shakti University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. The admission procedure of RSU is simultaneously offline as well as online.
Candidates can get the application form either from the university or can download it from the university’s website by paying for a small fee. Eligible candidates must follow the subsequent steps to be applied to the university:
For all the courses (except Ph.D.)
- Clicking on the official website of the university or go to the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill the application form by putting relevant information.
- Get from a DD of the respective amount carried out, in the name of “Registrar, Raksha Shakti University, which must be paid at Ahmedabad and sends it along with the application form.
- The application forms must be sent to the university in person/courier/ post.
- Also, mention the course name for which you send the application form.
- A candidate can obtain the application form by post also by sending a DD of the relevant amount, be paid in the name of “Registrar, Raksha Shakti University,” payable at Ahmedabad, in conjunction with a self-address surround of size 11×5 with a postal stamp of INR 5.
- Also, mention the course name on the self-address envelope.
Application forms could also be filled out and submitted through the online fashion on the official website.
- Class 10, Class 12, Graduation Mark sheets
- Trial certificate
- Caste certificates
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate
- PH certificate
- Clicking on the official website.
- There will be a ticker on the website as “Admissions”, click on it.
- Click on the “download” tab against both the Ph.D. application form.
- The first page of the pdf is going to be the application form that the candidate has to fill and on the second page, all the information such as an aptitude, selection procedure, application procedure, etc. will be elaborated.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form and prepare all the necessary documents.
- Now fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Make the necessary attachments and send them together with an application form and the application fees of Rs. 1000/- in cash or in the form of DD, in favor of “The Registrar, Raksha Shakti University” which must be paid at Ahmedabad.
Address of Correspondance
Raksha Shakti University,
New Mental Corner
Tel. No. -079-22684222
Raksha Shakti University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Raksha Shakti University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Course name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Procedure||No. of seats|
|B.A||Security Management||Must have passed 10+2 in any stream||Merit-Based||40|
|B.Tech||Cyber Security||Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject as one of the subjects with at least 45% marks in aggregate||JEE Main or GUJCET||40|
|Course name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Procedure||Duration||No. of Seats|
|M.A.||Criminology||Graduation in any stream||Merit basis||2 years||30|
|LL.M.||Crime and Security laws||LL.B Degree|
|M.Sc.||Forensic Science||Graduate in Science stream|
|M.Tech||Cyber Security||Passed in B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ SEBC candidates) at the qualifying exam||GATE/GPAT score or PGCET score||40|
For M.Phil/ Ph.D
|Course name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Procedure||2 years Duration||No. of Seats|
|M.Phil||Criminology||Post-graduation in relevant subject with 55% marks (50% for reserved category)||UGC (NET/JRF), CSIR (TRF/GRF), ICSSR, GSLET/GATE/CAT/BPR&D score & Interview
Entrance Test followed by Interview
|Ph.D||Physical Education||Cleared UGC/CSIR (JRF/NET) or SET/SLET or GATE or M.Phil. degree and interview
Entrance Test followed by Interview
|IT/ Cybersecurity/Computer Engineering/IT Engineering|
For Diploma/ Certificate Course/ PG Diploma
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Procedure||No. of seats|
|Diploma||Police Science||Passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks||Merit Basis||80|
|PG Diploma||Police Science||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks||40|
Raksha Shakti University 2023 Admissions Process
The final selection of eligible applicants will be based on the score of any of UGC-NET, UGC- JRF, CSIR-JRF, CSIR-NET, SET/ SLET or GATE. In the event that the candidate hasn’t appeared for any then he/she will be judged on the grounds of an entrance test, and their performance in the interview. Applicants who have invalid scores in the above-mentioned test can be displayed in the RSU entrance test.
Candidates seeking admission to UG Diploma and the certification course must have gone through the 12th from a recognized board with a minimum 50% marks and for PG diploma they need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- All the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates will be provided with 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks in all the subjects.
- Relaxation for the female candidates, National level participants in the sports, athletes played at the state level and holders of NCC certificates are 5%, 3%, and 7% respectively in marks.
- Extra 5% marks will be subtracted for students who have cleared the qualifying examination in more than one attempt.
- 50% of charges will be reduced for the girl candidates, in accordance with most of the courses.