Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon by January 2024. Ramchandra Chandravansi University is a Private University in Jharkhand and was established in the year 2018. This top university in Jharkhand provides UG, PG programs and the official website og RCU is www.rcu.edu.in. The university is affiliated with AICTE and is recognized under the UGC.
RCU is offering diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses in more than 10 disciplines catering to the inclusive growth of the students. Admission to these courses is strictly based on merit. This institution was established with a mission to provide high-quality education at an affordable fee structure, among different levels of education. Below in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Result etc.
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Notification – Application Started
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon by January 2024. Click Here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Ramchandra Chandravansi University Admission 2024 Highlights:
|Name of University||Ramchandra Chandravansi University (RCU)|
|Full form||Ramchandra Chandravansi University|
|Type of university||Private University|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Address||Nawadihkala, PO & PS Bishrampur,
Palamu- 822132, Jharkhand
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Important Dates
|Released of Application Form||2nd January, 2024|
|Last Dates for Application Form||To be Announced|
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Application Form
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2024.
The registration process will be done through online mode only.
The candidates should register using their name, school board, class, and contact information and then fill out their entire profile for the exam through online mode only.
Candidates can verify the important dates from the table below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Step 1: Click on the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step 2: After that the following window opens, The candidates have to enter their details here to register for the exam. To register, type your name, mobile number, email id, level of education and the management board of studies.
- Step 3: Following the candidates have to check out their mobile with the OTP sent to its registered mobile number as pictured below and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: After that the following screen open. Here the candidates have to complete their ATSE 2024 Profile by entering all the details asked.
- Next the candidates must review its details and click on the verify button.
Important Documents For Registration
The candidates must have the ability to scan documents to upload them in the application form. The scanned documents that are needed are the following:
- Recent passport-sized colored photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet of the previous class
- The candidates have to upload the following documents n the following specifications:
|Scanned Aadhaar Card||JPEG|
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the eligibility norms for the students to go through it before filing the application form.
- B.Tech is a 4-year undergraduate program, focuses on providing information about leading technologies and their application use.
- The course structure includes innovative methods of skill-based training for general development of students.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate is expected to have a qualified JCECEB/AEEE or entrance test conducted by the university. 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for students under reserved categories).
- Course Branches
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Career Prospects: Production Engineer, Maintainance Engineer, Design and Development Engineer, etc.
- Course Fee: Rs. 55100 per year
- Bachelors’ in pharmacy has been a full-time undergraduate degree program moduled over the time period of 4 years. Course provides in-depth information about the skill-set required to be a pharmacist.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 or equivalent, with a bare minimum of 50% marks. Students under the reserved categories will be given the relaxation of 5%.
- Career Prospects: Clinical Research Associate, Pharmacologist, Research Scientist, etc.
- Course Fee: Rs. 100000 per year
M.Ed is a postgraduate program that is provided to students who wish to pursue a career in the field of teaching. The course duration is of 2-years, underlined on to provide the skill-setneeded for the development of innovative technologies of teaching.
- Eligibility Criteria: B. Ed with at least 50% marks(45% for students under reserved categories) OR B.El.Ed with graduation, with a minimum of 50% marks in both.
- Career Prospects: Teacher in private/govt. school or college.
- Course Fee: INR 80000 for students under general category, INR 78500 for students under reserved categories.
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Result
The score card exam will be released in the set month. The scorecard 2024-2024 will be available when online only in the official website of CET. Students will have to login to their candidate portal using the application number and password to download their scorecard.
The exact timetable for the availability of cards can be checked from scorecard. Students must carry their score cards to centre on the very day of the exam in their absence which they would not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates who qualify have to attend the counseling procedure on the scheduled date and time.
Candidates called counselling of University are required to complete the document monitoring procedure by sending all the relevant documents. After the document verification process finishes candidates should remit the admission fee and confirm their admission for the programme.
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Admission Procedure
Following the announcement of the result, candidates will be called for the admission process. The counselling will be launched from the first week of June. The counseling will be conducted via online fashion.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Firstly, candidates should report the document check-up. After that, students have to fill their choices of colleges and courses for admission. On the basis of filled choices, ranking, categories and the availability of seat, seats are allocated candidates.
Students have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and charges for further admission process. Candidates must fill colleges & courses in the drop down order depending on your tastes.
Seats will be distributed to the candidates as per the rank, choices filled from candidates, category, seats availability, etc. After seat portion, candidates will have to report that is assigned to the college to complete admission process.
Ramchandra Chandravansi University 2024 Selection Procedure
Courses offered are:
- Information Brochure can be obtained through paying a non-refundable amount.
- Admission would be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
RCU’s placement cell provides students with lucrative training programs and placement opportunities. The university has synergy with several notable organizations catering to different sectors of the country’s economy.
Fee Structure and Eligibility by Courses:
|Ramchandra Chandravansi Institute of Technology|
|Name of Course||Eligibility||Duration||Fees per year|
|B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)• ME, • EE, • CSE, • ECE, • Civil||ISc with Physics, Chemistry,
Maths & English with 45% marks
(GEN)/ 40% (SC/ST/OBC)
|Lateral Entry||Diploma (3 years) in respective branch with
45% marks (GEN)/ 40% (SC/ST/OBC)
|Ramchandra Chandravansi Polytechnic Institute, Bishrampur|
|• ME, • EEE, • Civil||10th Pass with at least 35% marks||3 Years||40,000/-|
|Polytechnic-Lateral Entry||ITI (2 years) / ISc (Maths)||2 Years||45,000/-|
|Sohari Chandravanshi College of Nursing, Bishrampur|
|DIPLOMA – GNM||12th Pass with English, Min. 40 % marks||3 Years||80,000/-|
|DIPLOMA- ANM||12th Pass with English||2 Years||60,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing||ISc Bio with English, Min. 45% marks||4 Years||85,000/- 1st Yr
80,000/- 2nd Yr
80,000/- 3rd Yr
80,000/- 4th Yr
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||GNM Pass||2 Years||95,000/- 1st Yr
90,000/- 2nd Yr
|Sohari Chandravansi Paramedical Institute, Bishrampur|
|B.Sc. M.L.T.||ISc (Bio)||3 Years||30,000/-|
|DIPLOMA – MLT||ISc Pass||2 Years||30,000/-|
|DIPLOMA – O.T. Technician||ISc Pass||2 Years||30,000/-|
|DIPLOMA – X-Ray Technician||ISc Pass||2 Years||30,000/-|
|CERTIFICATE – Dresser||10th Pass||1 Years||30,000/-|
|Tetri Chandravansi Pharmacy College, Bishrampur|
|B.Pharma||ISc Bio/Math with English, Min 50% marks (GEN)/ 45% (SC/ST/OBC)||4 Years||1,00,000/-|
|D. Pharma||ISc (Bio/Math)||2 Years||1,00,000/-|
|Ramchandra Chandravansi College of Physical Education|
|B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)||Bachelor Degree with 50% marks (GEN)/ 45% marks (SC/ST/OBC)||2 Years||7,00,00/- for Gen/OBC6,75,00/-
|Sahdeo Chandravansi B.Ed. College, Bishrampur (D.El.Ed. & B.Ed.)
Tetri Chandravansi College of Education, Pindra (D.El.Ed., B.Ed. & M.Ed.)
|D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education)||ISc, ICom, IA with 50% marks (GEN)/ 45% (SC/ST/OBC) with at least 2 subjects of Primary school syllabus||2 Years||70,000/- for Gen/OBC68,500 for SC/ST|
|B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with at least 50% (GEN)/ 45% (SC/ST/OBC)||2 Years||75,000/- for Gen/OBC73,500/- for SC/ST|
|M.Ed. (Master of Education)||B.Ed. with 50% marks (GEN)/45% (SC/ST/OBC)||2 Years||80,000/- for Gen/OBC
78,500/- for SC/ST
|Laxmi Chandravansi Degree Mahila College, Rehla & Shivesar Chandravansi Degree College, Majhiaon|
|B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||10+2 passes||3 Years||As per UGC Norm|
|B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)||10+2 passed with PCM/PCB||3 Years||As per UGC Norm|
|B.Com. (bachelor of Commerce)||10+2 passes with commerce||3 Years||As per UGC Norm|
|RAMCHANDRA CHANDRAVANSI UNIVERSITY, BISHRAMPUR, PALAMU
|Environment Studies||10+2 passed||1 Year|
|Library Science||10+2 passed||1 Year|
|Library Science||10+2 passed||1 Year||15,000/-|
|Yoga||10+2 passed||1 Year||15,000/-|
|Water Resource Management||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||1 Year||17,000/-|
|Fashion Design||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||22,000/-|
|Disaster Management||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||17,000/-|
|Alternative Energy Management||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||17,000/-|
|Logistic & Supply Chain Management||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||17,000/-|
|Education & Vocational Guidance||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||17,000/-|
|B.Lib||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||1 Year||20,000/-|
|B.B.A.||10+2 Passed||3 Years||20,000/-|
|B.C.A.||I.Sc. Pass||3 Years||20,000/-|
|M.A. (Psychology, Economics, History, Geography, Hindi, English, Political Science, Sociology, Urdu)||Graduation in Arts||2 Years||10,000/-|
|M.A. (Youth Development)||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||2 Years||12,500/-|
|M.A. in Journalism & Mass Media||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce||2 Years||12,500/-|
|M.A. (Music & Dance)||Minimum score of 50% (Relaxable for reserved category students) Marks at graduation or equivalent level||2 Years||12,500/-|
|M.A. (Women Development & Empowerment)||Passing Bachelor’s degree in Arts||2 Years||12,500/-|
|M.R.D.||Degree from Rural Development/Master Degree||2 Years||12,500/-|
|M.A. (Education)||B.A. (Education one subject/B.Ed./Master Degree)||2 Years||15,000/-|
|M.C.A.||Minimum 50% in B.C.A. or a related course with 2 Years Mathematics in class 12th as a compulsory subject||2 Years||32,000/-|
|M.B.A. (HR, Marketing, Finance, IT Tourism, Health, Admin & Mgmt.)||Graduation in any stream||2 Years||47,000/-|
|M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Zoology, Botany, Geology)||B.Sc. (Relevant Subject)||2 Years||12,500/-|
|M.Com. (Accounts)||B.Com. (Accounts)||2 Years||10,000/-|
|Ph.D. Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Computer Science) Economics, English, Geography, History, Hindi, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Rural Development, Library Science, Commerce & Management, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Bio-Medical, Nursing, Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacy, Education, Physical Education and Sports||Post-Graduation in Relevant Branches with 55% marks or with Net/M.Phil.||3 Years
10,000/- course work
30,000/- per sem